AECOM Employee Review

Friendly and quiet
Summer student (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON15 May 2013
Head to work every monday to friday morning, work at a desk on a computer where I would make revisions to drawings, and sometimes I would print or scan drawings. After an 8 hour shift I would be done. I learned a lot about the work that goes behind every building, road, etc. My managers were very friendly, along with all of my coworkers. There was no tough part of the job, it was relatively simple. The most enjoyable part was learning all of the different aspects to the design that goes into each building.
Pros
Lots of engineering experience
Cons
No benefits

Other AECOM Employee Reviews

Its fun and great safety culture working with AECOM
CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB20 April 2018
Since i started working with AECOM, i never wanted to switch to another company. Employees are valued to their satisfaction and work culture is great.
Pros
great safety supervision
Cons
nothing to say
Revenue driven workplace that lost focus on clients and employees.
SR. Job Cost Administrator - Payroll (Former Employee) –  White City, SK5 April 2018
Over the years the corporate drive for the bottom dollar disrupted the work environment, gone are the days of potlucks, job reviews and safety awards. Overall appreciation for the staff has disappeared, instead of being proactive they became reactive to the issues faced. the most enjoyable part of my job was fixing the issues.
Pros
Paid overtime
Cons
No room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.

41K