AECOM Employee Review

Well organized with all the Proper Procedures in place.
QC Manager / Technical Services Lead (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 September 2017
This company has one of the best QA/QC programs that I have ever worked with. As with all large companies there is a small problem with getting the field level construction personnel to buy into the procedures put in place to ensure compliance to the QC program. The old saying "If you are relying on Quality to check your work it is to late". This is not just relevant to this company as it seems to be the norm these days.

Other AECOM Employee Reviews

Large scale Electrical contractor, long established history
Manager of Electrical Services (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB16 August 2018
Having been head hunted by them I was very happy to work for them and given the opportunity to share my knowledge with coworkers that had spent there entire career at the same office. I also enjoyed being mentored and groomed for further excellence. The gentlemen that I worked with and for will always be held in my memories
It was a good company to work for
Estimator / Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 August 2018
Big company where Oil & Gas jobs doesn't mean a lot. Maintenance side it's way better than the Projects side. Good benefits but to much politics at higher levels.
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
Very stressful and no support or room for advancement!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.

51K