AECOM Employee Review

Could be better
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB16 October 2017
AECOM is one of the giants in the industry. In this type of international organizations, employee satisfaction may change from location to another. My experience was with the Alberta branch so it is specific to location. The resources you will have is more than adequate however level of professionalism is questionable. Upper management is mostly coming from trades, less educated, more experienced. This could be a good thing if they could educate themselves on the level of the posts they sit in, however, it is not the case most of the time for AECOM. Favoritism is also a big problem, it does not matter how you perform if you are not from the 'neigbourhood'.

Other AECOM Employee Reviews

Large scale Electrical contractor, long established history
Manager of Electrical Services (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB16 August 2018
Having been head hunted by them I was very happy to work for them and given the opportunity to share my knowledge with coworkers that had spent there entire career at the same office. I also enjoyed being mentored and groomed for further excellence. The gentlemen that I worked with and for will always be held in my memories
It was a good company to work for
Estimator / Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 August 2018
Big company where Oil & Gas jobs doesn't mean a lot. Maintenance side it's way better than the Projects side. Good benefits but to much politics at higher levels.
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
Very stressful and no support or room for advancement!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.

51K