AECOM Employee Review

Could be better
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB16 October 2017
AECOM is one of the giants in the industry. In this type of international organizations, employee satisfaction may change from location to another. My experience was with the Alberta branch so it is specific to location. The resources you will have is more than adequate however level of professionalism is questionable. Upper management is mostly coming from trades, less educated, more experienced. This could be a good thing if they could educate themselves on the level of the posts they sit in, however, it is not the case most of the time for AECOM. Favoritism is also a big problem, it does not matter how you perform if you are not from the 'neigbourhood'.

Other AECOM Employee Reviews

great
General laborer, Pipeline site (Former Employee) –  Olds, AB14 February 2019
very much enjoyed my summer with this corporation. I was allotted all the necessary breaks i needed to complete the jobs handed out to me. Quite enojoyable
Pros
everything
Cons
Toronto Company that was just establishing a satellite office in Calgary
Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 January 2019
Small group in Calgary, when I was employed there... The main office is Toronto. It was just expanding into Calgary and had few clients, and little work.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Difficulty securing projects

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K