AECOM Employee Review

Could be better
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB16 October 2017
AECOM is one of the giants in the industry. In this type of international organizations, employee satisfaction may change from location to another. My experience was with the Alberta branch so it is specific to location. The resources you will have is more than adequate however level of professionalism is questionable. Upper management is mostly coming from trades, less educated, more experienced. This could be a good thing if they could educate themselves on the level of the posts they sit in, however, it is not the case most of the time for AECOM. Favoritism is also a big problem, it does not matter how you perform if you are not from the 'neigbourhood'.

Other AECOM Employee Reviews

Not cohesive,
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 February 2018
Poor management, policies are reactive and management has difficulty instilling a team culture. Every one to his own until the end of a project. Then goodbye. Experience and loyalty is not a major team building value.
I didn’t have a problem
Excavator Operator (Former Employee) –  Vermilion, AB3 February 2018
Good guys to work for. I personally did not have a problem. Paid well, paid on time, and very little headaches from the office. I’d probably go back if they needed me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.