AECOM Employee Review

productive work environment with good people
Summer Student (Former Employee) –  whitby ontario19 September 2013
waking up when the sun rises, eat breakfeast then go out in the field to our first structure of the day, then we would take pictures of the damage to the structure and note it on a form, and we would do this for every element of the structure and we'd inspect up to 10 structures in a day.

Deck condition surveys where different, this involves closing half the road way so we can work on the deck and test for corrosion and other deficiencies the structure may have.

the hardest part would be the long 10 to 12 hour days but the people where good people that made work more enjoyable.
Pros
lunches where paid

Other AECOM Employee Reviews

Its fun and great safety culture working with AECOM
CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB20 April 2018
Since i started working with AECOM, i never wanted to switch to another company. Employees are valued to their satisfaction and work culture is great.
Pros
great safety supervision
Cons
nothing to say
Revenue driven workplace that lost focus on clients and employees.
SR. Job Cost Administrator - Payroll (Former Employee) –  White City, SK5 April 2018
Over the years the corporate drive for the bottom dollar disrupted the work environment, gone are the days of potlucks, job reviews and safety awards. Overall appreciation for the staff has disappeared, instead of being proactive they became reactive to the issues faced. the most enjoyable part of my job was fixing the issues.
Pros
Paid overtime
Cons
No room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.

41K