AECOM Employee Reviews for Apprentice Electrician

Aecom
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 December 2017
They pay particularly low, I have never been paid so low. The in town 10-4 shift is hard for a parent, They made us strip the cable and put it in a pile so the scraps, all of the scraps, should be taken infer reimbursement, they even wanted the shield off the tech cable in a pile, it was bizarre.
Average
Electrician Apprentice (Commercial) (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 June 2017
Pretty typical, large company. Lots of hours sometimes and less others. Big on safety. Met some really great people there. Sometimes there were opportunities to learn new things.
Good Experience
Apprentice Electrician (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 July 2016
They Gave me the opportunity to try new things and responsibility to do things on my own which allowed me to learn a lot more than at previous jobs. The supervision was also excellent, it is a well managed company.
Pros
co workers
Cons
worst pay I've ever seen.
Great Company, could use better management
Registered Electrician Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB8 January 2016
At the time i was working for URS energy now AECOM. They kept me busy with challenging tasks that helped me along with my electrical apprenticeship. Management could use some help, if you weren't part of their inner circle, you suffered.
Average company
Electrical Apprentice 2nd Year (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 July 2015
Your average company has its benefits. management is willing to help out where they can and find work for the workers if not since its a large company willing to send you to other shops for work.
good work environment
apprentice electrician (Former Employee) –  Joffre2 March 2015
Good place to work, good hours. Enjoyed my time there. Cut backs came along and low man on the totem pole got the axe first. Would definitely go back if the opportunity arose.