ADP - Accounting Salaries in Canada
Salary estimated from 26 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
15 salaries reported
$2,900 per month
5 salaries reported
$50,322 per year
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Questions about ADP
- Why would you want to work at ADP?5 people answered
- If you were to leave ADP, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at ADP?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ADP?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at ADP?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by ADP?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at ADP?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at ADP?3 people answered
- What is ADP sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at ADP?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at ADP
- Good pay but little or no recognition from your managerPay and benefits are really good. Management could be better. It is a call center type o job so expect lot of calls to take and pressure from management. Colleagues were great. Training provided by the company could be betterConsultant (Former Employee)Montréal, QC - 4 March 2020
- Not awesome but not the worstIt’s not awesome to work at adp but they pay well and provide you with a laptop so it’s not all bad A ton of opportunity for overtime Super stressful during year end and you also can’t take vacation from 01 November until 01 March even for the D...Client Support Representative (Current Employee)Dartmouth, NS - 22 January 2020
Read more ADP reviews about Pay & benefits