Here to help
Coronavirus update

ADP Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

Montréal, QC38 reviews
Pay and benefits are really good. Management could be better. It is a call center type o job so expect lot of calls to take and pressure from management. Colleagues were great. Training provided by the company could be better
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Beaucoup de collaboration et intégration facile
J’ai apprécié les collègues et c’est un bon endroit pour débuter notre carrière
Pros
Repas gratuits
C'est un endroit de travail intéressant mais trop bruyant
Les avantages et conditions sont bonnes sur papier, mais certains gestionnaires sont particulièrement difficiles à vivre. L'entreprise cherche à remonter sa quote en ce moment et ne se concentre que sur les statistiques et les revenus. Soyez averti: les potentiels sont intéressants mais dépendant de vos objectifs de carrières, l'expérience peut être plus négative qu'avantageuse.
No training, no proper support and when they ask you how you can help, your suggestions 100% fall on deaf ears. They cut many tenured people and hired an entire workforce in India for cheaper without finding replacements. When they tell you that you matter... you do not and ask the same stupid questions year after year without listening to or implementing solutions. In the years I have been there, nothing has changed. You are overworked, underpaid, understaffed and underappreciated.
They will burn out employee's until they go on sick leave. The dying department of COS is a revolving door of new clients and clients who want to leave due to horrible service. It is difficult to service 90 clients to full satisfaction.
30 March 2020
Thank you for sharing your insights with us on Indeed. We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. Your review help us improve our overall processes and we appreciate your assessment.
They are very proud of their diversified culture, and anti harassment program which is great, but there is still favouritism and bullying happening behind closed doors.
2 March 2020
Hello and thank you for providing your insight into your experience working for ADP. ADP prides itself on creating and maintaining a workplace where employees work in a professional environment and are treated fairly. We appreciate your feedback and advice and we would like to hear more about your specific situation so that we can review your concern completely. Please contact our Associate Relations team at hr.associate.relations@adp.com
ADP has some amazing opportunities as it's a huge company. Like most jobs, a lot is dependent on your manager. They are surprisingly unorganized for such a large organization and you have to be good with high stress but you will always have something to learn.
Unfortunately not all locations are the same. I recommend the Montreal office but cant recommend any of the others.
18 February 2020
Thank you for the review and rating of the ADP Montreal location. Your feedback is appreciated.
Travail stimulant, une grosse clientèle qui fait confiance à l'entreprise
Centre d'appel pour un service de paie, ce travail peu être exigent et stressent , par contre le salaire moyen ce situe aux environs de 50,000 $ par année, et les bénéfices sont excellents.
Pros
tres bon salaire et bénéfices
Cons
emploi peu être exigent et stressent
I enjoy working at ADP. We get to learn something new everyday. But, you need to be able to work around delays. There is always someone ready to help !
It was a pleasure to work in ADP. My manager and the team were very engaged and colaborative to reach our goals.
The work environment is excellent with very nice people and activities.
Agréable environnement
Beaucoup d’apprentissage.

Les dirigeants sont super.
Pros
Belle ambiance
Cons
Aucun
Very little to no training provided by company
Shortage of employees due to high turnaround which means more work and more stress

VERY poor management starts from the top and works its way down

The people make the job. Fun environment. Young culture.

Lots of room to grow if you can survive.
Great company to work for! Good salary, good environment, great benefits as well. Management is on point and provide you great support! I would recommend this for anyone starting off in tech.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Politics (Like any large company)
Overall bad workplace environment, sales get micromanaged and are dealt unrealistic quotas. Leadership does not care about their employees , only focused on the bottom line.
Pros
Cons
Everything else
26 July 2019
Thank you for sharing your insights with us on Indeed. We appreciate your assessment and are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. Your review helps us improve our overall processes and we will share your feedback.
I have learned a lot being and working in a big company, the culture and the values are really important, which I recommend without any hesitation. Good luck to all.
Big ADP Family Pros

Flexible work hours

Independence

Ability to learn

Lots of good and knowledgeable employees

Transparency of info

Great culture, competitive wage, fair work-life balance, good leadership and commitment to customer success
Pros
Work from home, benefits
The job was perm. It was supposed to be stable. Was supposed to have an amazing work culture, what a fail. I left a higher paying position for what should have been a stable position. Not only did they discriminate my gender they used the trainer as a sounding board to report my personal life to managers and justify firing me after 3 weeks of completing training.

I have had some progressional regrets in my life, but this by far tops it. I no longer trust the big corporate companies that sell their super working conditions who promise employees come first and have left the field altogether.

I had to make a complaint to labour board just to get paid as they “forgot my day of work”, made an error on my record of employment and refuse to send me my papers. And this is a payroll service company. Took 5 weeks to get final pay.

This job was not worth the hassle, they lied about working conditions in the interview, they lied about work schedule during the offer and they have 3 managers who are completely incompetent and who will forever mark my time there as negative.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long hours, black out periods, poor management
Been with ADP for about 13 years. Started great. But now just like any other mega corp. Meh.

Must be willing to change the way you do your job at a the fall of a hat.
When I started it was very good. Over time however, it became dubious as to whether you would keep your job.
You could be "disciplined" without any evidence being shown.

The employees however, are the best part. They are awesome. This is my own experience for others it may be different.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
poor management