ADP Employee Reviews

Found 182 reviews matching the search See all 4,628 reviews
Was a great place to work.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS16 January 2019
ADP was a great place to work. I was only on a work term and so did not have enough time. For the short time I was there, which was during the Christmas season, ADP was very good to us. I was a great place to be. The management was very supportive and I would have loved to be there full time.
Pros
Employees are treated will, there were free lunches and so forth
Cons
Was only a tern job
Fun work place
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 January 2019
Big ADP Family Pros

Flexible work hours
Independence
Ability to learn
Lots of good and knowledgeable employees
Transparency of info
Great culture, competitive wage, fair work-life balance, good leadership and commitment to customer success
Pros
Work from home, benefits
Good Experience
Senior Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS5 January 2019
Working for ADP taught me a lot in terms of job skills and on corporate life in general. However, work life balance was not great and the office can at times be toxic.
Relaxing environment
Developer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 January 2019
very poor management.. you will not learn enough here. Almost no exposure to new technologies. No fun activities at all ! Salary is very very less compare to other bigger organization..
Job environment is Friendly
System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 December 2018
1.ADP working environment is Amazing.
2.Colleagues are very helpful.
3.Senior Management understands our thoughts.
4.Flexible working hours.
5.I love and enjoy each and every day at ADP.
Pros
Allowed WFH
Company was a disappointment
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 December 2018
The job was perm. It was supposed to be stable. Was supposed to have an amazing work culture, what a fail. I left a higher paying position for what should have been a stable position. Not only did they discriminate my gender they used the trainer as a sounding board to report my personal life to managers and justify firing me after 3 weeks of completing training.

I have had some progressional regrets in my life, but this by far tops it. I no longer trust the big corporate companies that sell their super working conditions who promise employees come first and have left the field altogether.

I had to make a complaint to labour board just to get paid as they “forgot my day of work”, made an error on my record of employment and refuse to send me my papers. And this is a payroll service company. Took 5 weeks to get final pay.

This job was not worth the hassle, they lied about working conditions in the interview, they lied about work schedule during the offer and they have 3 managers who are completely incompetent and who will forever mark my time there as negative.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long hours, black out periods, poor management
Great People Bad Management
TLM Product support Consultant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 December 2018
Been with ADP for about 13 years. Started great. But now just like any other mega corp. Meh.

Must be willing to change the way you do your job at a the fall of a hat.
Good company to work for. Good work life balance
Director of Application Development and BI (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2018
ADP is a good company to work for. Good compensation and work life balance. The Leadership Team does a good job at communicating the company's vision to the staff. Associates are very friendly and collaborative
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Too Many Reorgs
No longer fun
TLM Product support Consultant (Current Employee) –  Montreal Canada15 November 2018
When I started it was very good. Over time however, it became dubious as to whether you would keep your job.
You could be "disciplined" without any evidence being shown.
The employees however, are the best part. They are awesome. This is my own experience for others it may be different.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
poor management
Great company, nice people
Report Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2018
Great company, nice people, well documented guideline, specific job details fro employees to do. Supportive and nice manager i work with. building connected to the subway!
Payroll Company
Implementation Specialist - Work Force Now (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS10 October 2018
There is a good job culture at ADP and training for the positions was provided. There was a lot of acquired knowledge that was required to perform the job at the level that was expected.
Pros
Benefits, Group RRSP
Cons
Expectation that one can control the client they are working with
Stabilité
Gestionnaire de Paie (Current Employee) –  Tunis, ON3 October 2018
Entreprise stable
Motivante
Innovante
Forme de façon continue des collaborateurs
Pros
Stabilité
Average company
paye - Conseiller aux ventes, petites entreprises (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 September 2018
A sales company with high sales expectations, but with low salaries.Very low sales training at all which is a flaw considering the specific service that is sold in this company (payroll).
cos responsibilites
COS Payroll/Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 September 2018
doing payroll for different canadian large companies weekly and bi weekly and monthly . different remittances, year end T4 and Rl1 customer service by phone and emails to different clients . working with implementation team for setting up the new customer's demands regarding their payroll needs.
Pros
knowledge of different provincial regulations
Cons
no personal interactions, not enough training. no team work
Lack of Training is frustrating
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS12 September 2018
Coworkers are fantastic. It's difficult to communicate with management and there is little to no training.

You would think that such a large (Global) company would be on top of training and hiring new people, but they're seriously lacking in this department and it's sad because they're losing so many amazing people!

The 38k is not worth the amount of stress you'll have to deal with.
Pros
Decent money, good benefits
Cons
No training or real structure
Too much work for the salary you earn
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON10 September 2018
My day would start at 8 am and I'd go home exhausted due to the stress. People were great to work with but the job was demanding and the better the quality of your work, the more you got handed to get done!
Pros
All paid for Christmas party, summer lunch
Cons
Long hours, had to work extra at year end to get the work done, black out between Dec & Mar
fun working at ADP
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Roseland, NJ7 September 2018
I have most of my work at ADP and the work culture is very organized at ADP and manager is very supportive and we can learn many technologies working at ADP
Great workplace
Sr. QA Consultant (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC6 September 2018
@ ADP it was a very healthy working environment. New innovative ideas were always welcomed. Proper training and handing over documents were made available.
Fast paced, challenging
BPI and Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 September 2018
ADP is a good company with a long history of success and some great people. The culture is results oriented. Be prepared to set goals and make plans to achieve them.
Environnement de travail désagréable
Specialist services for payroll and human (Former Employee) –  Tunis, ON3 September 2018
La supérieure hiérarchique était très bureaucratique.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADP. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K