ADP Employee Reviews

Relaxed but competitive depends on Team you work along. Team work is very important and the old employees of company are kind of worried about their job and not much helpful when new people join.
27 August 2020
Thank you for sharing your insights and review with us on Indeed. Your feedback helps us improve our experiences for associates and we value your contribution.
No work life balance and very stressful environment.The systems and the programs are the extra ordinary setup for clients. But no one knows how to work on it both clients and the employees who is assisting them. Lot and lots of pressure and you can see people going on STD very often.
Productive, good and fun learning place to grow your skills and experience. I worked at ADP for a short period of time but learnt so many things in ADP.
Managers were never around as they were busy on escalation calls with clients due to the poor disorganization of the implementation department. Needless to say everyone passes the buck around and no one wants to complete the job or correct the issues the issues are passed down to the payroll specialists. Should you have children and a family this job isn’t for you. The sales rep promise these clients the world but never own up to the broken promises.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
You are just a number
27 August 2020
Thank you for sharing your insights with us on Indeed. We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. Your review helps us improve our overall processes and experience for associates. We value this feedback.
I have learned a lot while I was in ADP.The management was really good and supportive.The work culture was very nice.It was really fun to be a part of an amazing team in this fast pace environment.
27 August 2020
Thank you for the review and rating of the ADP Montreal location. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our company culture and had an amazing team.
Regular day-to-day is very busy. Client calls with differing inquiries and sometimes need assistance. The most challenging thing is probably sometimes understanding what your client is trying to achieve because not all of them quite understand payroll well enough to be able to articulate what they need assistance with. Management and teams are extremely supportive, and if someone doesn't know the answer to something they'll give you leads on who else you might ask or where to look. So much to learn, and so much to do.
27 August 2020
Thank you for sharing your insights with us on Indeed. Your feedback is valuable to us as we continuously strive to improve experiences for our associates. We are happy to hear that you are surrounded by a supportive team!
Beaucoup de collaboration et intégration facile J’ai apprécié les collègues et c’est un bon endroit pour débuter notre carrière
Pros
Repas gratuits
C'est un endroit de travail intéressant mais trop bruyant
Old bushes are very painful and they don't let you survive. they team up and try to kick you out...finding your mistake and if they do, they try to hide. Specially in config team and their old team matte.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ADP?
It's not the same. I enjoy the new supervisor. The Clients are amazing. They are so enjoyable to work with. I look forward to going to work every day. i would love to work longer hrs but it is not in the budget
Pros
Love the clients
Cons
lots
Les avantages et conditions sont bonnes sur papier, mais certains gestionnaires sont particulièrement difficiles à vivre. L'entreprise cherche à remonter sa quote en ce moment et ne se concentre que sur les statistiques et les revenus. Soyez averti: les potentiels sont intéressants mais dépendant de vos objectifs de carrières, l'expérience peut être plus négative qu'avantageuse.
I loved working at ADP but being hired by an employment agency, I was not treated the same as a person hired directly from ADP. Although I would consider working for them again if asked to do so.
Pros
Free lunches, a lot of free events with free stuff
Cons
Being hired by an outside employment agency, is not the way you should go Apply direct to ba na employee of ADP
An HR company, with no HR leadership in Canada? Zero accountability for leaders. The President is a figurehead who is not respected by his peers and is in way over his head. He is bullied by Sales. This lack of leadership is apparent at all levels of the organization and is a breeding ground for the toxic culture that they can't seem to shake. No genuine concern or even basic interest in employees or their basic needs to be set up for success and engaged in their roles. Bro-culture. Priority for advancement is given to men - in all departments. Racial stereotypes freely roll off the tongue of a particular executive while the President laughs and cheers him on in the sidelines. When advised how their behaviour acts against the inclusive environment they should be trying to promote, they dismiss it as not important. Humour over respect. Yet, they want their picture taken while they march in the Pride parade...tokenism at it's best. Marketing lead for Canada has no marketing experience outside a narrow scope of product, which doesn't matter here because Canada really has no autonomy or decision-making authority at a strategy level. The matrix org does not facilitate that. If you're a white, straight, able-bodied, male...this job is for you! Don't even think about going on mat-leave here, this very American company will only give you a few weeks!
No training, no proper support and when they ask you how you can help, your suggestions 100% fall on deaf ears. They cut many tenured people and hired an entire workforce in India for cheaper without finding replacements. When they tell you that you matter... you do not and ask the same stupid questions year after year without listening to or implementing solutions. In the years I have been there, nothing has changed. You are overworked, underpaid, understaffed and underappreciated.
Pros: Great worklife balance Great people to work with once you get to know them Wonderful people to mentor you. Cons: Some departments and people are cliquey though.
Very Stressful dept I worked for especially when your handling all the issue from the onsite support technical issues At first I thought I could handle everything but one person can't handle all multiple issues . The learning curve is not what I experience - there isnt much time to learn especially when your contractor
At ADP you can learn new skills in Payroll - get CPA certified Work with various cross functional teams to learn and understand product delivery Learn Management skills Work with cross border clients Learn Compliance testing and Payroll legislation
I very much enjoy working at ADP. I feel a part of an excellent team and my manager is fantastic. ADP makes every effort to commend and recognize each of us for the work we do! The benefits are great, even for part timers. Wages are not to bad, but the benefits make up for it .
Pay and benefits are really good. Management could be better. It is a call center type o job so expect lot of calls to take and pressure from management. Colleagues were great. Training provided by the company could be better
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Poor management and collaboration. Poor design of projects with a skill set that left a lot to be desired. Systems were very old and out of date. Poor time management.
30 March 2020
Thank you for sharing your insights with us on Indeed regarding your role at ADP and the time you spent with us. We are sorry to hear about this experience and value your feedback.
They will burn out employee's until they go on sick leave. The dying department of COS is a revolving door of new clients and clients who want to leave due to horrible service. It is difficult to service 90 clients to full satisfaction.
30 March 2020
Thank you for sharing your insights with us on Indeed. We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. Your review help us improve our overall processes and we appreciate your assessment.
  1. Employee reviews