ADP Employee Reviews

Found 189 reviews matching the search See all 4,798 reviews
na
Payment Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 March 2019
Great place to work for. ADP is behind in technology and they are very proactive in identifying what needs to be worked on in order to be in the competitive workforce.
Culture needs consistency
Senior District Manager (Field Sales) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 February 2019
Every 3 years a new leader from the United States comes in and makes drastic changes. The culture changes with the leader. Very high turnover and always infighting.
Pathetic, DIsgusting company
Report Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 February 2019
Let me just say this... those at ADP should be in prison rather than doing their work. This company has no morals. So if that is what you're are all about, ADP can be a good fit.
Pros
Plenty of people to talk to
Cons
Prostitution of morals
Great team
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 February 2019
Love the team I work with. The people here make it extremely enjoyable. They provide a great support network, as well as all the resources you need to ensure success.
Payroll Specialist
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto15 February 2019
It wasn't challenging enough for me as every day work was structured. I was used to challenging enviroment and this was not motivating me. Management was nice.
Best Workplace
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 February 2019
At ADP you get plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and participate in the day to day progress of the business. You are kept informed of goals, and provided all necessary tools and means to achieve targets. There is a culture of integrity and professonalism to provide excellent service both internally and externally. You are valued and rewarded for your contributions and hard work. Your ideas and suggestions are welcomed, and the company thrives on finding new solutions and invoations to be on top of the industry. It is absolutely a rewarding place to work.
Great people - decent pay
District Manager, Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 February 2019
Great people to work with - decent for salary and benefits - amazing sales training!

Great company to start your career with learning sales process etc.
Its always busy at ADP, challenging
Bilingual Report Consultant (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON21 January 2019
Challenging and it keeps you going
In this role, you come up with creative ideas on how to write reports.
How to interpret what companies use for Analytics.
Cons
no incentives
Was a great place to work.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS16 January 2019
ADP was a great place to work. I was only on a work term and so did not have enough time. For the short time I was there, which was during the Christmas season, ADP was very good to us. I was a great place to be. The management was very supportive and I would have loved to be there full time.
Pros
Employees are treated will, there were free lunches and so forth
Cons
Was only a tern job
Fun work place
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 January 2019
Big ADP Family Pros

Flexible work hours
Independence
Ability to learn
Lots of good and knowledgeable employees
Transparency of info
Great culture, competitive wage, fair work-life balance, good leadership and commitment to customer success
Pros
Work from home, benefits
Good Experience
Senior Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS5 January 2019
Working for ADP taught me a lot in terms of job skills and on corporate life in general. However, work life balance was not great and the office can at times be toxic.
Relaxing environment
Developer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 January 2019
very poor management.. you will not learn enough here. Almost no exposure to new technologies. No fun activities at all ! Salary is very very less compare to other bigger organization..
Job environment is Friendly
System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 December 2018
1.ADP working environment is Amazing.
2.Colleagues are very helpful.
3.Senior Management understands our thoughts.
4.Flexible working hours.
5.I love and enjoy each and every day at ADP.
Pros
Allowed WFH
Company was a disappointment
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 December 2018
The job was perm. It was supposed to be stable. Was supposed to have an amazing work culture, what a fail. I left a higher paying position for what should have been a stable position. Not only did they discriminate my gender they used the trainer as a sounding board to report my personal life to managers and justify firing me after 3 weeks of completing training.

I have had some progressional regrets in my life, but this by far tops it. I no longer trust the big corporate companies that sell their super working conditions who promise employees come first and have left the field altogether.

I had to make a complaint to labour board just to get paid as they “forgot my day of work”, made an error on my record of employment and refuse to send me my papers. And this is a payroll service company. Took 5 weeks to get final pay.

This job was not worth the hassle, they lied about working conditions in the interview, they lied about work schedule during the offer and they have 3 managers who are completely incompetent and who will forever mark my time there as negative.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long hours, black out periods, poor management
Great People Bad Management
TLM Product support Consultant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 December 2018
Been with ADP for about 13 years. Started great. But now just like any other mega corp. Meh.

Must be willing to change the way you do your job at a the fall of a hat.
Good company to work for. Good work life balance
Director of Application Development and BI (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2018
ADP is a good company to work for. Good compensation and work life balance. The Leadership Team does a good job at communicating the company's vision to the staff. Associates are very friendly and collaborative
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Too Many Reorgs
No longer fun
TLM Product support Consultant (Current Employee) –  Montreal Canada15 November 2018
When I started it was very good. Over time however, it became dubious as to whether you would keep your job.
You could be "disciplined" without any evidence being shown.
The employees however, are the best part. They are awesome. This is my own experience for others it may be different.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
poor management
Great company, nice people
Report Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2018
Great company, nice people, well documented guideline, specific job details fro employees to do. Supportive and nice manager i work with. building connected to the subway!
Payroll Company
Implementation Specialist - Work Force Now (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS10 October 2018
There is a good job culture at ADP and training for the positions was provided. There was a lot of acquired knowledge that was required to perform the job at the level that was expected.
Pros
Benefits, Group RRSP
Cons
Expectation that one can control the client they are working with
Stabilité
Gestionnaire de Paie (Current Employee) –  Tunis, ON3 October 2018
Entreprise stable
Motivante
Innovante
Forme de façon continue des collaborateurs
Pros
Stabilité

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADP. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K