There are some good people
They have cake and chocolate and a lot of non healthy food. They have work perks like most businesses now.
Work from home, good health and dental, matching RRSP up to 5% (6% with tenure), tuition reimbursement
The benefits and pension for its part time employees was excellent as well as the educational opportunities.
- Why would you want to work at ADP?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at ADP?4 people answered
- If you were to leave ADP, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at ADP?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at ADP?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ADP?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at ADP?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of ADP?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at ADP?3 people answered
- What is ADP sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered