ABC Recycling Ltd.

Working at ABC Recycling Ltd.: 7 ABC Recycling Ltd. Reviews

Very good expierence

Was welcomed fully by all staff members, I was shown every aspect of the job and explained all clearly and precisely making my job very easy and straight forward

N/a

This company is a great company. But, they are managed all differently, from Florida to redwood city. Based on my current experience with ABC - They lack a lot of communication, training is horrible, management does favor a lot here , they play games here that is not legal in the US.

Insights into ABC Recycling Ltd.

Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Entertaining job

I liked working for ABC, however the hours changed months into my employment there, which I was unable to balance with my personal schedule. Other than this it was a good company to work for.

Its one of my best experiance working with this company.

I have learned a lot in this company and got chance to explore my hidden skills in me.it was very helpful for me to polish my skills at any field.

A smaller business that was growing into it's own

I worked with a variety of people, and enjoyed working with my hands. I prepared mail not able to be done by machines. It required an eye for detail, patience, and they ability to work within deadlines. I also learned to trouble shoot for ways to improve production, and quality control, by helping set procedures during the production process. Then working with the Post Office to fix errors, and gain advice on how to prepare the mail pieces.

productive,busy

My typical day consist of weighing,sorting,and preparing plastic,glass,and other recycables for transporting to main recycling center.

Pros

busy, constructive

Cons

people needing assistance

used torch to cut scrap metal most days others we would weld anything that needed to be welded for the day

cut scrap metal, i learned alot about different types of metals, the managers werent that professional due to the economy, i got along with all my fellow employees, welding outside in the summer was the hardest part of the job but after awhile you get used to being in the heat, i enjoyed the welding the most because it gave me experience and i had a chance to learn about all types of metals.

Pros

nothing free had to bring own lunch

Cons

we got one 30 min. break but we could take as many water breaks as needed because of the heat

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Recycling Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement