A.S.P. Security Employee Reviews

2.0Pay & Benefits
2.0Job Security & Advancement
Dont waste ur time an effort
Osr (Former Employee) –  Gtaa25 September 2018
No pay for the in class training. Which clearly shows the standard of training given by the instructor who by the way is lost her self an wint answer any questions cuz frm the get go .. first day she's always a day behind !! Macdonald is better than asp !
Pros
Gtaa excellent environment
Cons
Asp has degraded standards
Horrible Management - Customer Service
Supervisor, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON16 February 2018
This company does not care one bit about its employees. Staff with little to no experience are promoted to higher positions over much more qualified individuals due to the managers bias. Would not recommend working for ASP.
Pros
Free Airport Parking
Cons
Negative Environment, Severe Bias from Management
Very welcoming and structured work environment
Training Administrator (Current Employee) –  Pearson International Airport26 September 2013
My internship is on volunteer based but a typical day at work is something I actually look forward to. The people I work with are incredibly nice and very knowledgeable about the industry. I have learned an incredible amount of industry related procedures from my time here. Management is very easy to deal with, and the co-workers have a smile on every time I see them. The hardest part of the job is getting familiarized with the different post names, and the most enjoyable part of the job is being able to interact with people who are in the positions I see myself striving to obtain in the future.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
bus ride with the public to get to the terminal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.S.P. Security. Our community is ready to answer.