A.S.P Security Services Employee Review

View all A.S.P Security Services reviews

ASP Security provides a safe work environment.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 December 2012
A typical day at work would begin with security check and equipment review. Then it would move on to actual foot patrol/door patrol and customer service.

I learned very important work ethic of being responsible for my assigned duties. I also learned that each person's commitment towards his/her duties contributes towards the safety and security of the airport. We had to work as a team because we cannot leave our work post unless we have a replacement. Therefore, we ensured that we were ontime and always ready to put in extra time so that the ongoing duties went on unimpeded.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the recognition that you got if you successfully prevented any security breaches.
Pros
safe, secure and fun work place.
Cons
12 hr shifts.

Other A.S.P Security Services Employee Reviews

If I could give zero star, I would.
Security concierge, patrol, contractor escort etc (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON8 August 2019
This company needs to be closed down and be thoroughly investigated upon. They do not care about the welfare of their employees. They maltreat and descriminate against race, culture and gender. They express favoritism and always under-pay their already poor and low income employees to maximize profit for themselves. It's high time to investigate most of these security outfits or companies. They make you work a 12hr shift and still would not pay for that in pretence, that they forgot. Stay away from this company at all costs and when you leave or terminate your services or appointment with them, they give you bad recommendations but who cares?
Pros
Cons
Everything you can think of.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 July 2019
Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance
equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
 Obtains help by sounding alarms.
 Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of
policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
 Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.