A.S.P Security Services Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Dynamic and productive work environment.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 September 2019
A.S.P Security Services provided a secure environment for both clients and passengers. The management worked efficiently to adapt to ongoing changes as requested by Security Operations Control Center.
A lot of respect from staff, opportunities for growth, new ideas are acknowledged and implemented
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 January 2018
I have had the opportunity to work with ASP for over a year and I have already grown within the company since this time. Any ideas that I really believe in are heard and acknowledged. There is a strong family-feeling among staff members - you really feel a part of the team. What's great about this company, is the personal investment the management team present in training you to be better in your field. They want you to grow and succeed and you are provided with great references outside of the workplace for whatever your long term goals are.
Pros
A lot of perks, opportunities to share and implement ideas, work/life balance is highly respected
Cons
some procedures can take some time to change
Organized, perks!
Access Control Officer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 January 2018
I feel like my opinions are heard. Love the perks and monthly bonuses! Bring on more! Sometimes the hours are tough, but this comes with the industry.

I appreciate the amount of training we get. When i first applied, I was nervous after the application because the airport is huge and I didn't know what to expect. But i know a lot now and feel like I could develop in a lot of ways. Managers seem supportive and really friendly.
Pros
monthly bonuses, perks, annual celebrations, employee appreciation events
ASP Security provides a safe work environment.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 December 2012
A typical day at work would begin with security check and equipment review. Then it would move on to actual foot patrol/door patrol and customer service.

I learned very important work ethic of being responsible for my assigned duties. I also learned that each person's commitment towards his/her duties contributes towards the safety and security of the airport. We had to work as a team because we cannot leave our work post unless we have a replacement. Therefore, we ensured that we were ontime and always ready to put in extra time so that the ongoing duties went on unimpeded.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the recognition that you got if you successfully prevented any security breaches.
Pros
safe, secure and fun work place.
Cons
12 hr shifts.