Estate Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) – Hamilton, ON – 17 July 2013
• At the front line for debtors & creditors by phone & in person (debtors only), as it relates to bankruptcies & proposals.
• Complete specific tasks as required - with limited supervision – I.E. Assets follow up, ppsa seach, previous bankruptcy search, black book values, assist in filing of in-bankruptcy, prior, pre & post income tax returns.
• Miscellaneous data entry – I.E. Proof of claims, tax assessments, debtors payments, receipts of various assets etc.
• Monitor proposal approval - including full performance, deemed annulments or proposal revival.
• Prepare files for input into iss
• Schedule appointments to include initial consultation, first & second counselling sessions.
• Assit when needed in any other aspect of completion of a file – I.E. Canada revenue agency follow up, asset follow up, e-filing of deemed taxation or statements of receipts & disbursments.