A Step Above Management reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 18 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Did work most of the time when there was materials there. Management was efficient sometimes, having to wait for materials and work. Wide variety of cultures working..good group of people willing to put some work down sometimes
Pay checks always bounced.
Was this review helpful?
See more A Step Above reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Step Above. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 18 reviews
Ratings by category
3.5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.3 out of 5 stars for Management
3.4 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about A Step Above
- Is A Step Above hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What is A Step Above holiday leave policy? How much holiday leave do you get per year?One person answered
- What is the company culture at A Step Above?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at the company?One person answered
- If you were to leave A Step Above, what would be the reason?