A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning

A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning Management reviews

Clear

Insights into A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Best job I've had, awesome people

If you appreciate hard work and take pride in everything you do, ignore the negative reviews. Everyone I worked with loved their job and was super friendly and a pleasure to work alongside. A+ takes safety very seriously and I never had an instance where I felt that my job was in jeopardy if I refused genuinely unsafe work. During my season there, only one person was let go and for legitimate reasons, so I'd take previous reviews lightly. It is hard, fast paced work, but I really enjoy that kind of rewarding work, and management is very supportive and accommodating. They give you all the tools you need to succeed and have such appreciative customers. This is a very professional, safety oriented, goal motivated company, and if I ever move back to the area I would 100% come back.

Pros

Free breakfast/lunch, great incentives, awesome team

Cons

Work hard, play hard

A+ runs a system that takes care of the customer and the employees. I'll admit it's not great if you don't like physical work, or a position that give you back what you put in, but if you do it's awesome.

Business man at heart...selfish

Doesn't put enough effort or patience into training and just fires people after they make a mistake. Zero job security. Makes compensation promises and never follows through. WIll do right for the client but not his own employees (unless you've bent over backwards for him and never voiced a concern). Makes it clear you are replaceable.

Pros

sometimes supplies breakfast/snacks for crew members

Cons

long hours, low wage for the environment and risk of injury within workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement