A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning

A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.3Job security & advancement

Fun Place to Work!

Despite the mixed reviews (which are no surprise with some of the softies that I worked beside), I had a great time working for A+. Unfortunately I won't be back in town this coming Summer otherwise I would be back for sure. Read the negative with a grain of salt, this just seems like a sounding board for all the super weak victims out there.

Lies and Slander (keep looking)

Lies and slander,bending over,manipulation will guarantee you a job.Playing the system is the only way to make the job worth while. If you would like to plan and have a life after work, have proper notice of weekend work or when you are expected to start early, planning on having a family, or want to work in a safe environment where you are not forced or fired if you find a task too risky;? than keep looking. Required to use your own cell phone and data without be compensated or paid for that use. Company prefers under informed individuals, young or first time worker and work visas. Do not make friends here they will be pitted against you.

Pros

Free Lunch or breakfast every three weeks.

Cons

no work life balance, no job security, unwarranted amount of stress.

Business man at heart...selfish

Doesn't put enough effort or patience into training and just fires people after they make a mistake. Zero job security. Makes compensation promises and never follows through. WIll do right for the client but not his own employees (unless you've bent over backwards for him and never voiced a concern). Makes it clear you are replaceable.

Pros

sometimes supplies breakfast/snacks for crew members

Cons

long hours, low wage for the environment and risk of injury within workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement