A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning Employee Reviews for Customer Service RepresentativeReview this company
Customer Service Representative1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews
Based on 1 survey responses
Insights into A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning
What people like
- Ability to learn new things
- Inclusive work environment
- Support from manager
Areas for improvement
- Trust in colleagues
- Overall satisfaction
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Doesn't put enough effort or patience into training and just fires people after they make a mistake. Zero job security. Makes compensation promises and never follows through. WIll do right for the client but not his own employees (unless you've bent over backwards for him and never voiced a concern). Makes it clear you are replaceable.
sometimes supplies breakfast/snacks for crew members
long hours, low wage for the environment and risk of injury within workplace.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 7 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning? What are t…One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning?One person answered
- Does A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered