A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning
View all A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning reviews

A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning

A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning Employee Review

Work hard, play hard

A+ runs a system that takes care of the customer and the employees. I'll admit it's not great if you don't like physical work, or a position that give you back what you put in, but if you do it's awesome.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

You get out what you put in

Fun crew, every day is different and you work at a brisk pace. The day is half done before you know it! I would, and have, recommended A+ as a great place to work.
Same location

Best job I've had, awesome people

If you appreciate hard work and take pride in everything you do, ignore the negative reviews. Everyone I worked with loved their job and was super friendly and a pleasure to work alongside. A+ takes safety very seriously and I never had an instance where I felt that my job was in jeopardy if I refused genuinely unsafe work. During my season there, only one person was let go and for legitimate reasons, so I'd take previous reviews lightly. It is hard, fast paced work, but I really enjoy that kind of rewarding work, and management is very supportive and accommodating. They give you all the tools you need to succeed and have such appreciative customers. This is a very professional, safety oriented, goal motivated company, and if I ever move back to the area I would 100% come back.

Pros

Free breakfast/lunch, great incentives, awesome team

Cons

Same location

Fun Place to Work!

Despite the mixed reviews (which are no surprise with some of the softies that I worked beside), I had a great time working for A+. Unfortunately I won't be back in town this coming Summer otherwise I would be back for sure. Read the negative with a grain of salt, this just seems like a sounding board for all the super weak victims out there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement