A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning
View all A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning reviews

A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning

A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning Employee Review

Fun Place to Work!

Despite the mixed reviews (which are no surprise with some of the softies that I worked beside), I had a great time working for A+. Unfortunately I won't be back in town this coming Summer otherwise I would be back for sure. Read the negative with a grain of salt, this just seems like a sounding board for all the super weak victims out there.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Best job I've had, awesome people

If you appreciate hard work and take pride in everything you do, ignore the negative reviews. Everyone I worked with loved their job and was super friendly and a pleasure to work alongside. A+ takes safety very seriously and I never had an instance where I felt that my job was in jeopardy if I refused genuinely unsafe work. During my season there, only one person was let go and for legitimate reasons, so I'd take previous reviews lightly. It is hard, fast paced work, but I really enjoy that kind of rewarding work, and management is very supportive and accommodating. They give you all the tools you need to succeed and have such appreciative customers. This is a very professional, safety oriented, goal motivated company, and if I ever move back to the area I would 100% come back.

Pros

Free breakfast/lunch, great incentives, awesome team

Cons

Same role

Lies and Slander (keep looking)

Lies and slander,bending over,manipulation will guarantee you a job.Playing the system is the only way to make the job worth while. If you would like to plan and have a life after work, have proper notice of weekend work or when you are expected to start early, planning on having a family, or want to work in a safe environment where you are not forced or fired if you find a task too risky;? than keep looking. Required to use your own cell phone and data without be compensated or paid for that use. Company prefers under informed individuals, young or first time worker and work visas. Do not make friends here they will be pitted against you.

Pros

Free Lunch or breakfast every three weeks.

Cons

no work life balance, no job security, unwarranted amount of stress.
Same location

No job security !!!

Job is too risky. Climbing tall buildings to clean gutters and windows is not worth it. The compensation is low and the boss is rude. Fires employees for no reason. Work for one month then you get laid off without notice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A+ Gutter and Window Cleaning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement