A&D Precision Ltd. Employee Review

View all A&D Precision Ltd. reviews

Fast Pace Growing Company
Sales & Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CA5 August 2019
A&D has provided me the opportunity to grow and dramatically increase my skill set and responsibility. With A&D being a smaller company I have had the chance to wear many hats which has lead to me to find a new direction in my career.

A&D provides great benefits, is family friendly and offers a lot of support and growth.

A&D has a fun, innovative and young culture!

Other A&D Precision Ltd. Employee Reviews

Decent place, picky management
Employee (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CA11 May 2019
While it was a wonderful place to work at, the top head managements tend to stick together and assume any and all advantages to themselves instead of sharing it equally with their employees pertaining to their skill. New hires are often offered with extremely low pay and even pay raises gets no where near market value. The workload is heavy and often require to wear multiple hats with the expectation that all projects and tasks to be done on time. Manpower is limited and management refuses to hire more people since it will lessen profit for the CEO and the upper management.
the most stressful job that i have never had
Lead, set-up and operator horizontal cell system (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CA2 December 2018
The most crazy in this company is the CEO (the owner). He doesn't know what he is doing and doesn't remember what he is talking the day before.He changes his mind almost every single day. In horizontal department, the programmer is very very very hard-headed. He never listens to any set-up person until machine crash. Then, he will fix his program.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
crazy and hard-headed boss

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&D Precision Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.