A&D Precision Ltd. Employee Reviews

Fast Pace Growing Company
Sales & Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CA5 August 2019
A&D has provided me the opportunity to grow and dramatically increase my skill set and responsibility. With A&D being a smaller company I have had the chance to wear many hats which has lead to me to find a new direction in my career.

A&D provides great benefits, is family friendly and offers a lot of support and growth.

A&D has a fun, innovative and young culture!
Decent place, picky management
Employee (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CA11 May 2019
While it was a wonderful place to work at, the top head managements tend to stick together and assume any and all advantages to themselves instead of sharing it equally with their employees pertaining to their skill. New hires are often offered with extremely low pay and even pay raises gets no where near market value. The workload is heavy and often require to wear multiple hats with the expectation that all projects and tasks to be done on time. Manpower is limited and management refuses to hire more people since it will lessen profit for the CEO and the upper management.
Growing Fast Pace Company
Senior New Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CA27 September 2018
A&D is a rapidly growing company that is very exciting to work for. There is something new everyday. The company also values it's employees and takes time to invest in training and the latest technology.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&D Precision Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.