7-Eleven Employee Review

Awesome place to work for a first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON20 November 2013
This job personally i did enjoy, i loved that you would meet so many different people and learn a lot from them. When it came down to it management was alright. I formed a lot of long lasting friendships with my co-works from the store. The hardest part about the job was running back and forth from the gas to stalking since you basically were by yourself. I also had a hard time adjusting to the schedule fluctuating ex. 3:00pm till 11:00pm then 7:00am till 3:00pm every other day.The job its self was enjoyable not so much the work but the customers and the co workers. Also i loved that for my first job it tough me everything from food service to managing the back stalk.
Pros
great staff
Cons
weird hour fluctuations

Other 7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Work overload, no life
Store Leader (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB19 April 2018
Worked at same store for a lot of years and in the past few years the FC and market managers put slot of extra work not only on staff but also managers. They continue to put on more and more work in an already stressful environment. Managers are expected to be on call 24/7 as well as fcs have no time constraints as to when they need to stop contacting managers via text. I have gotten texts at 9 pm from my FC telling me to get to the store immediately. Very stressful work environment.
Pros
Customers were great. Benefits are good
Cons
Long hours, no life
Work experience at 7-Eleven
Certified Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC17 April 2018
I've learnt a lot by working at 7-Eleven. The staff is well trained and I've learnd to multi-task and give the best customer service. Overall, its a good place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7-Eleven. Our community is ready to answer.

52K