7-Eleven Employee Review

Productive and learning from day to day operations.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Baguio, Philippines12 November 2013
I usually work the whole day from Mondays to Saturdays but sometimes I need to render a duty on Sundays to do the things needed to be accomplished.
I learned to operate the store with its resources and the flow of financial which is very important to know. Made some innovations on how to generate more sales.
As the overhead of the store, I ensure everyone to comply with laws and company's rule and maintain fair dealings in all business processes and I fully administer all works of the organization through regular management and staff meeting.
I personally hire employees and reprimand them if they made a mistakes. I manage all communications for performance base issues and food quality issues to improve the quality of service and sales.
The hardest part of the job was when I need to meet the sales target during those times that the store is not doing well due to new competitors.
The most enjoyable part was when we were able to accomplish the whole operations with smile and happiness within ourselves through proper communication, coordination and cooperation.

Other 7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Work overload, no life
Store Leader (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB19 April 2018
Worked at same store for a lot of years and in the past few years the FC and market managers put slot of extra work not only on staff but also managers. They continue to put on more and more work in an already stressful environment. Managers are expected to be on call 24/7 as well as fcs have no time constraints as to when they need to stop contacting managers via text. I have gotten texts at 9 pm from my FC telling me to get to the store immediately. Very stressful work environment.
Pros
Customers were great. Benefits are good
Cons
Long hours, no life
Work experience at 7-Eleven
Certified Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC17 April 2018
I've learnt a lot by working at 7-Eleven. The staff is well trained and I've learnd to multi-task and give the best customer service. Overall, its a good place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7-Eleven. Our community is ready to answer.

52K