7-Eleven
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

7-Eleven Pay & benefits reviews: Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor

Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor45 reviews
I enjoyed working at 7-11 for the benefits and money aspects. I work 50 plus hours a week and make plenty of money to help me through school. Wish i could have worked there longer but school schedule conflicts got in the way.
You have to work when people dont show up for the next shift. No holiday pay except for Christmas day, bonuses were cut almost completely, you only get a few hundred bucks now. No breaks, no lunches, cant sit down, have to deal with drunks, tweakers and miscellaneous drug addicts and their craziness with a smile. Secret shoppers will pick the most inconvenient and stressful time to show up, cattiness is prevalent between everyone. Money is good, but not great, requesting a day off is almost impossible because everyone is already overwhelmed and doesnt wanna work an extra shift..
Pros
Health/dental/vision
Cons
No consideration for your personal obligations
for the most part 711 is a good job if you are just a roommate to some one or living on section 8 or low income housing or a teenager part-time I have good experiences here but wouldn't recommend it minimum wage, raises are negotiable
Pros
ded pay if need of food or other products around the store
Cons
short breaks rude customers and homless complications
good customers, decent pay,401k and profit sharing, very hectic place to work, always a job to do enjoyed merchandising and receiving, lots of responsibility but no authority to have other employees help
Pros
good pay, profit sharing, 401k
Cons
no authority to excercise your reponsibilities
The store I was placed at has been described as the store one goes to that "ends their career" with 7-Eleven. From the start, I was told to not feel as if I was being made to do others' tasks, yet daily, I am asked to do the tasks of those who do not want to do their job. Other employees act as if they are your boss, yet they are on the same pay grade and position as you. I'm told that 7-Eleven stores in other states are much better and hopefully that is true. The only pros I could name are that the pay is decent if you're just trying to pay the bills like many of us, and that the benefits are above-average standards.
Not a place for someone who desires consistency in their life. I worked for this company for over 5 years and it's seemed to get more and more stressful every year.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
No set schedules.
I loved working here, They have great benefits, the pay is great and the people that work there are some of the coolest people you'll ever meet!
Good co workers, Good atmosphere, easy going and a learning expirience
A typical day was providing customer service, cleaning, checking vendors in store, stocking products, preparing store for morning rush hour.
I learned how to run a cash register touchscreen, how to close store, how to break down equipment and clean them.

all my co workers was my team mates, I loved working with each and every one of them.

The management was excellent. They was supportive, understanding and efficient in running store.

hardest part of job was learning to work night shift

most enjoyable was waiting on customers and meeting new people.
Pros
benefits, owners that care about employees, security and meeting new people
Overall a great place to work for, Just not enough money. Long hours stuck by myself, but a great oppurtunity to take charge and lead myself throught the course of the night.
Pros
Payroll deduction
Cons
No breaks