7-Eleven

7-Eleven Pay & benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative51 reviews
Canada51 reviews
coworkers are good but sometimes manager is not good. he does not cooperate and may be he does not give you full hours for work. sometimes manager personally prefer his close one than deserving ones for any task.
Pros
pay
Cons
manager
7-Eleven has no job security and also not our security. management is good. salary is nor bad nor good. their stores are clean and neat and every food there is healthy.
The place is good to work if you like to communicate lot of people or do you like social. You always meet new people. you meke lot of friend. bu don't expect to increase rate.
Learning how to order the items and to know the products available in the market according to the current situations going around and helping the company to balance the budget. How to manage the employees and customers in the busy timing and to learn to be polite is the major part of the experience.
Pros
Customer service
Cons
Less salary, No relation with study and work.
i learn proper customer service from this job. I also learn about team work. This place helped me to think about future plan.
Pros
30 min paid break
Cons
tough to work in cooler for long time
A very good company for someone who does not have work experience or part time for students. But for graduates, I don't think so, because at one point career gets stagnated.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
too much work compared to compensation
Great work hours, worked as a team, and the wage was good and the befifits. alway learning something new. It was fun working there.
Pros
great benifits
Cons
dealing with theft
Patrol the premises and adjacent areas
Investigate and report any suspicious activity

Take necessary action on spot when needed
Pros
salary on time
Cons
i learn customer suppoert ,ordering ,merchandising.but they dont want to take any person long period that why they make part and ,after few days full time and after two weeks again part time thats why i dont like this.
Pros
occasionaly provide lunches
Cons
it depends on work some time it was long hour. not a big issue.
Great benifits and overall work enviroment was great Nothing bad to say loved the job helping customers and much more ..
Pros
great company, benifits, treats there people well
Do cash in, serve customers, order ,recieve deliveries,resolving problems ensuring the customer is happy. I learned the skills to work night shift and make decisions without a manager around(did not want to be disturbed at night). Management trusted me to make executive decisions without there help. We were pretty much left alone. My co-worker was great and we worked well togeather.The hardest part of the job was having to sleep during day. Most enjoyable was customers.
Pros
lots of pay raises based on performance
Cons
working nights sleeping during day
I enjoyed working as a cashier here. I am a people person and I got to know my customers really well. I liked the people I worked with.
Pros
good benifits