7-Eleven

7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Canada1,024 reviews
Found 1,024 reviews matching the search
Sales associate
Duties include working as sales associate. Making pizzas and other food. Meeting with customers. Duties were usually on graveyard shifts. Have also done restocking.
Hectic
Good benefits. They take care of the employees during the pandemic. But the environment is very hectic and stressful. It can be overwhelming. But can be worth it.
Very Good Work Experience
My work at 7-Eleven was a very memorable one because it was my first job here in Canada, after my family migrated here in 2008.
It was a bit difficult because I was assigned on the 3rd (graveyard) shift and considering there is no security guard, it was so hard to control Drive-Offs at the Gas Pump, as well as the shop-lifters who comes every now and then. But all in all it was a learning experience for me and I was able to adapt my selff.
Good place to start career
Low opportunity to grow and office politics.
No access to HR personnel.

Everything on store manager authority.

Feeling of less corporate culture.

Management should treat equally to all employees.
Overall its good to work at Seven Eleven
If you are a beginer or new in Canada, it is a good company to start your Canadian career. They pay minimum wages, but you will learn different types of selling skills.
Not recommended for full time employment
Good place for part-time work and for those who need a survival job. Easy work and manager is quite supportive. Flexible working hours and a lot of standing is required.
It is good experince with working in 7- eleven
Enjoyed working here and with my co workers and getting to know the regular customers. I love working in the customer service industry. Learned a lot different tasks
Once a good store, now its turned-coat.
Over the course of three months ive watched what used to be a family be torn asunder and dashed like it didnt matter.

The new temp operator barely cares about customers, ive had to deal with complaints from customers due to his behaviors.

Along with the Temp field consultant, they broke key appliances in their first month, and moved garbage bins to food prep areas violating foodsafe rules... among other rhings like pushing people out of employment
Poor Management
Zero experience management with no weekly or monthly business plans as well favouritism going on below the table, no managerial decision making skills and no positive attitude, most importantly no accountability taken by the leaders to enhance the organization Topline heading towards negative customers experience.
Fast paced Workplace
Night shifts are tough but manageable, tough work environment. Lifting heavy loads is the hardest part of the job. Everyday workday is a regular work day noting special.
Productive and fun workplace with free slurpees
taking customers orders, processing payments, order for my sections in store. management was usually around to help during rush hours, lots of regular customers, get to learn your community
Most famous store
I feel Good and secure. I get experience and learn new things with working in 7- eleven. I feel confident and imporved my communication skill by working in this store. Lastly, you can make good relations with customres.
All good just hard when you working alone in night
Working in 7 eleven and grow with company ,excellent management team !!!! Working hard with the organization is worth it!!! Must work once here for the knowledge 🙂
Fast paced environment
You get to show your problem solving and time management skills.

Additional duties consist of forecasting, ordering and stocking merchandise throughout the store.

Associates Sales
• Senior Sales Associates position represents the face of the company for customers and offers exceptional customer Service with prompt, efficient, and courteous service.
• Employees maintain daily operations to keep 7-eleven stores operating smoothly, Responsibilities include keeping a clean, safe environment for patrons, ringing customer’s purchases using electronic cash registers and giving correct changes.

• Additional duties consist of forecasting, ordering and stocking merchandise throughout the store

• Inventory Counts, Merchandising, Stocking shelves, Seasonal changes, Stockroom work, Office work and controls and Loss prevention.
Good
You need good customer servies and have some knowledge about food servies because this work need proper time management as you have to manage customers, food at the same time.
productive
friendly environment . manger is good. understands the problem. I love to work here . I will recommend my friends and family for this job. I will choose this as a carrier option.
This is a ok place to work
Its a ok place to work but wadge to position is un fair as I was a certified senior sales associate with 4 years with the company and was getting paid the same as a new employee with no experience
Pros
I realy cant name any
Cons
Stressful bad pay and un fair treatment for longer term career minded employees
Very good experience
I have very good experience I am a cashier over there and work in the post office as well I am doing everything over there from cleaning to ordering and cooking as well I actually like working on 7 eleven...
unsafe
management were unhelpful and seems they didnt care bout there employees. it was an unsafe work place espescially at night so i will never recommend working there
Some great co workers but overall bad.
You get to meet some nice Co workers and customers but the 2 managers are bad. They would let people that didn't do their jobs properly go unnoticed. Aswell as changing the schedule a day before your days off and expecting for you to show up
Pros
Friendly co workers and customers
Cons
Management and wage