7-Eleven

7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Found 1,057 reviews matching the search
Management don’t consider that you have a life,As a part of management you are expected to work 24 hr, but the company pays for 8hr, huge pressure from upper management
Pros
Great atmosphere to work
Cons
Management thinks you are a Machine.
Una empresa con gran crecimiento interno y con posibilidades de crecimiento personal y educativo.
Pros
Ayuda de transportes, crecimiento interno.
Cons
Falta de personal, sueldo.
This is a fast paced environment. There is Always stuff to be done. Way underpaid for the amount of work needing/expecting to be done. High turn over rate as most people underestimate the work load.Great place to learn to hustle and to learn patience!
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Minimal appreciation
id serve customers, bag groceries, cook food, clean around the store, and get their gas. i learned how to work the cash register, sort cigarettes, work the gas pump, work in a food environment without contaminating the food. management was a little hard to deal with cause they couldn't keep home stresses at home and away from work life. they sometimes take their stress out onto their employees. the most enjoyable part of the job was the kind customers, and kind co-workers, and the free lunches. the worst would be lack of proper training, management taking away the free lunches
Pros
nice co-workers and most customers where kind
Cons
management was a tad difficult hard to deal with
Overall....it’s a international company . We love work here because it’s a great privilege to meet new people and work with multi cultural peoples so it feels great .
Pros
Getting free drinks only
Cons
Getting sufficient hours, no overtime at all
I had done a volunteering work here. I want to learn how to deal with customer Because I know that when I will go to Toronto i need to find a job. I have learnt many things here how to deal with different people , how to take an responsibility and help your co-workers when they needed. My Typical day starts at 6am , I have for morning shifts. So, i used to go early and help other co-workers in opening the store. I used to make their food and handle customers etc. So, overall it was an productive experience for me.
Cons
Volunteer were not given the full responsibilty
Idk ita okay i guess. Nightshift is weird n day shift can be overwhelming but its not too bad. I like it i guess. Fun people to work with im not good at reviews
I was hired to be trained as assistant manager. After a couple of days they found out I could cook and threw me into a tiny kitchen cooking chicken all day. The other cook left do they left me there. I kept inquiring about my training. Senior female employees were nasty and backstabbing. They were filling in as assistant and didn’t want to lose their place so they kept me in the kitchen then night shift. Lots of theft from locals. After a year I left. Couldn’t take it anymore. Manager did nothing to help. Constant turnover of staff. Disgusting
Pros
No breaks
Cons
No breaks
i just have 4 girl friends all of them our pearly new. i don't like the to work there any more because of cultural favoritism only may manager but the head manager really treat the employer very will.
7-eleven is a great job if you can work under pressure there's always something to do if you are a sensitive person this is not the job for you you will have at least 1 customer be rude or take their anger out on you you need to be able to deal with that
Pros
You'll never have a better boss or management you are always treated like family!!
Cons
The pay and benefits isn't great
Management is good and the work place is comfortable with nice employees and with good salary and great benefits. It is a fun and relaxing place to work.
Pros
30 minute lunch
Cons
good hours
I have learned that work for 7-11 is great. You are always focus and it's incredible you have opportunities for the fast pace environment. Foods and beverages and convenience store.
It was always something different everyday. Proper breaks, great managers and co workers. Everyone is hard working and polite. I felt heard and respected. Great environment.
Pros
Breaks, positivity, great place
Cons
Rotated shifts
enjoyed the running a clean kitchen when it was real cooking happy to hear its back also happy to run a till with my curtious wit can open and close because i was trained by the best in service.
once transferred my team was no help. I was sent in to a store with problems and never had my bosses help with the problems. My boss asked me to take hours away and then when I dis he made me give them all back and gave me trouble for using to manu hours.
Pros
Hours of management
Cons
Everythibg else
I worked in the company for the last 3 years and it has been one of the most stressful jobs you could ever work for. You get paid minimum wage while doing maximum effort. And their assistant managers are basically useless because they "pretend to do things all around the store" while getting paid 4-5 dollars higher than a sales associate.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Bad Management, Too Fast Paced
i observed company is great only local management has a lots partiality otherthan nice company.working in three shifts i worked in morning shift from 6:00 to 2:00
Pros
Free drinks while working
Started in January and in just few days becomes best place to work as i was student at that time and store is quite near from the place i lived and the staff was helpful, creative and made the whole training phase easier.
I loved the job in the beginning, but after a bit it does become I little overwhelming. Some employees feel as if they are not being heard, and taken advantage of
It is a Excellent if You want to have your future in Retail sector. Provides you great knowledge of retailing industry. Thought workload may feel you bit stressful but better management help you to deal with it. Makes you responsible
Best place to do work, fast- paced, enjoyment, collaborative, amazing ,fresh food, cleanliness, perfect training, rules and regulation different target and competitive
Pros
Free $10 Eatables
  1. Employee reviews