MM 2801 JM should start caring for employees. Company policies are way different from his policy. He makes his subgroup suffer mental issues because of his directions. Respect the people who have laid the ground work for this company to be successful.
FC’s should learn to appreciate and respect their employees
There should be atleast 1 half an hour break in-between 8 hours of shift.
Why not give staff actual sit-down breaks? Not everyone can stay on their feet for 8 hours and this is almost 2020, I'm sure the public can get used to the idea that servers don't have to be treated like animals...let them sit down once in a while.I would apply for a job but I am one that cannot stand for a full shift.
They should CARE!
Be fair and try to learn from your team better ways to make a team.
Don't trust 711 human resources. They are on the company payroll. They always protect management.
Work on giving everyone the same rights as others
Give enough resources to do an effective job. Listen to the employee surveys and act on recommendations.
Review on simplify paperwork, guide new employed member, more concern for the people to take a break after working more than 4 hours.
Flexible on shift for attending schools.
- What should you wear to an interview at 7-Eleven?20 people answered
- Do you were uniforms13 people answered
- What are the working hours at 7-Eleven?11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by 7-Eleven?8 people answered
- What are the shifts at 711 for afternoon and night?7 people answered
- Is that person able to be assistant manager if he or she failed two times mystery shop and signed wa…7 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of 7-Eleven about how to improve the company?6 people answered
- Does 7-Eleven allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?6 people answered
- Are facial piercings okay?6 people answered
- What is the pay like?6 people answered