411.ca Pay & Benefits reviews

Good company to work for. Great work environment and managment. More attention needed to market product
Business Advisor (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON13 September 2018
I had one of the best work experiences working at 411.ca. I worked for them for 7 years in various departments. It was a very laid back atmosphere with great incentives to reach your goals. The managers were very eager to grow the product and branding and work well with their respective teams. Overall a great experience and many free lunches and training sessions.
Pros
Salary, Benefits and free lunches
Cons
Lack of attention to marketing and branding
What a joke
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 November 2016
This place has a lot of wonderful people working at it. The problem is management.

Every call is a cancellation of service and you have to try and "save" them. No cap on comission and co workers are all very awesome.
Pros
No comission cap
Cons
Poor management
great place
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 October 2016
love working here, co workers are great, managers are great , good comission structure and great benefits, and extra perks, cold calling all day is tough but the environment and pay makes it worth it
great place to work
Sales Representative/ Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 September 2016
the commission structure is really good, co workers are really nice. the management is really nice as well. they got great incentives every week. great place to work if you can sell and able to do code calls.
Fun Environment, Fast Paced
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 November 2014
Love working here, however sales environment is not really for me, and there is a high turn-around.
Pros
GREAT Salary, Benefits, Good Bosses
Cons
Little Job Security, High Pressure Sales
Customer Service Representative/ Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  1200 Eglinton Ave E #200, Toronto, ON27 January 2014
-Answer customer inquiries
-Management is relaxed
-Co-workers are relaxed
-Good salary
-Encouraging of creativeness
-Growing Org.
Excellent company to work.
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 June 2012
Work Environment was good loved to come to work every morning collegues were friendly I did not get to know all of them but on the whole they were friendly and ready to help me if I was stuck with something.Every department people was friendly.
I was able to go to my manager and approach him if I had a problem.He was willing to help.Excellent managers on the floor.My neighbouring collegeues were fun to talk and laugh.
Salary was excellent and benefits provided were excellent.
I was sad when I left the company.Made some excellent friends in the office.
Pros
free lunches were provided by the company.
Productive and interesting place to work.
Client Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON, Canada19 February 2012
Worked in co-ordination with the CSRs. Learnt new stuff which were quiet interesting. Friendly working environment which was very good.
Pros
free breakfast on wednesdays
Cons
short breaks, healthcare