407 ETR Concession Company Employee Reviews

lair HR department
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON29 May 2018
everyone is a liar in the company.

had 4 interviews and then they told me they have hired someone else and then after 2 days reached out to my friend for the same position,

to hide one lie they kept on lying through out.
Pros
dont know
Cons
dont know
Great place to work. Lots of opportunity for change and advancement.
Collections Administrator (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON6 November 2017
Good work environment. Offers opportunity to submit your ideas and suggestions and thereby be the voice of change within the organisation.. Great benefits.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
a bit oppressive
Great Company!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON18 October 2017
Great company to work for. Really enjoyed the front line customer interaction even though it was challenging and customers tend to be frustrated.

Hard to move up as you tend to get kept where you excel.

Unionized environment for the call center, gives stability but frustrations also.
Cons
Hard to advance.
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON22 August 2017
This is a fast paced environment and a good place to work. I started working at 407 etr during its conception and found the management to be learning the at the same pace the employees were and learning. Most of the employees there went on to become dept. supervisors or head of departments as time went on.
A very poor cultured environment with no career advancement
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge19 June 2017
There seem to be a big segregation with the leadership group and the people that report to them. The culture is very poor as they have the same people making all the rules with limited career advancement. It is a union environment and you can feel the negativity from the people who are under this. The turn around is very high and there is no stucture in each department. The system and platform is always down which effects your daily performance. The leadership team needs to change as it is always the same people within a pool that call the shots. Too many cons vs pros. The only pro is that the shift is 830 to 430 and you get free 407 but you have to pay the tax which adds up at end of year.
Pros
Shift is 830 to 430
Cons
Leadership show no support or career advancement
Loved working for the 407
Advocate in the Office of The President (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON19 April 2017
I was hired on a 12-month contract. I really enjoyed my team and my team manager. I learned a lot and would have loved to stay on but as I was covering a maternity leave I was not able to stay on. I appreciate the knowledge that I gained while working as an advocate level 1 in The Office of The President. The company as a whole was very welcoming and I felt that the organization took care of its employees. I would recommend 407ETR as an employer.
Beautiful Office
Communications Officer (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON28 February 2017
407 has a beautiful work environment in the highway operations department. Independent, low-medium stress. Great employees and management.
Pros
Independence, Management
Cons
Shift work (afternoons, nights)
productive and good people
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 July 2015
typical day at work is providing service for a complete stranger but yet it feels like you know them. always willing to go out of my way to help the client and just to hear thank you makes it all worth it .
Pros
beautiful environment
Cons
short shifts
Great Atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON18 April 2015
Working for The 407 ETR is an amazing oppurtunity to be around such motivating people. A day at work felt achieving and rewarding I enjoyed everyday going to work. Management is also a big deal in such a big company such as 407 ETR dealing with so many personalities and so many people Management was great!
Promotes internal advancement and career pathing
Agile Product Owner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 June 2014
Overall, the company provided me with many opportunities for growth. They foster an environment of learning and all employees are working together to meet a common goal.
Good Place to Work
Implementation Consultant SQL Server DBA (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON28 May 2014
Good Place to Work very friendly. Everybody enjoys the work and challanges
Pros
Friendly
Customer Focus
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON4 May 2014
Log onto the queue and make sure that you are available to take calls

Customer service this was the basis of my experience

The team there was a great bunch to work with. Made some long term relationships there.

There is not one thing I can say was hard about that job

Most enjoyable part of the job was the team that I worked with
Pros
Great position and team was great
Cons
Salary
Busy and Fast Pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON1 November 2013
The job overall was a little stressful. Not a lot of time to make connections with coworkers.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Stress
n/a
In House Business Collector (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON24 June 2013
It was a great company to work for. If anyone is given the chance to work for 407 I would recommend it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 407 ETR Concession Company. Our community is ready to answer.

407 ETR Concession Company Reviews by Location