401 Auto RV Canada Inc

401 Auto RV Canada Inc Employee Reviews for Finance Manager

Finance Manager10 reviews
Canada10 reviews
Fun and bit crazy
Continually challenged each day and very rare to have a dull moment. Need to be very self directed. Could use a bit better transparency in their pay system however if you stay on top of it it works itself out. If you follow the process you will find success here.
Great People, Great Opportunity, Great Management
This isn't your typical 'job', this company offers you a place to grow and hone in on a career. Management is welcoming, supportive and continuously looking to grow their team from the inside out. Being surrounded by growth oriented people and like-minded co-workers makes this place a pleasure to work for. I believe in my company and I'm proud to be a team member here.
Productive and awesome environment to work in
When I wake up in the morning I don't dread having to go to work. I learn something new everyday so its easy to get excited about thinking "whats next". The management are great people, easy to get along with and always there to help. The same could be said about coworkers, everyone is always smiling and they are there to help one another. The hardest part of the job would be learning how everything works in the car industry (if you're new to it) but besides that it is a very enjoyable place to work given the reasons above. *****
Easiest way to make 10k a month consistently regardless of economical conditions
When working here you have to keep in mind that it’s a commission based position, you get what you put in. Management is extremely supportive, they honestly just want to see you grow and succeed, at the end of the day if you don’t succeed then neither do they. At the end of the day these are people you spend a majority of the day with. You can keep to yourself, or you can become a family and love coming to work everyday. These people care about you, all you have to do is show you’re willing to learn, and they will never give up on you. Any other company would of fired me with my track record, and honestly when I gave up on myself they didn’t give up on me, now here I am, happiest I’ve ever been, making more money than anyone else my age. Happiest with my my position and where I work compared to anyone else I know. I love going to work, I’ll even go in on my days off from time to time, because it’s not work, it’s something I love to do, at a place I love to be at.
Great place to work and sharpen your sales teeth
I have been working at 401 Auto for 1 years now. Everyday brings lots of new challenges management always helps with .I have met quite a few close friends working here. They treat their employees very well and give out a lot of perks to stay motivated.
Snakes
This place is a worst place I have ever worked, they lie cheat and steal and they will screw you on your commissions, they start you off at minimum wage telling you that it takes up to 3 months to learn the business
Pros
Demo vehicle
Cons
Hours
Rough environment
401 auto Rv has some great managers within the organization but it is a very controversial place, where alot of politics happens behind closed doors and very unsafe in terms of job security. I work there for 10 months and hustled very hard to do well enough to stay.
Best of luck who wants to work there.
High energy job with lots of interaction
This is a great job for those who don't wanna be stuck at a desk all day. There is constant interaction with co-workers and customers, always getting to meet new people and have new experiences.
Awesome place to work!
Great place to work, amazing staff and management!
Good compensation plan as well.

As long as you do your job, you'll be rewarded well.

They take good care of their employees!
Fun, fast paced with great collegues
I work at the Cambridge Kia location and love that everyday is different. My manager is always there to help and I love that I get to assist people with not so great credit get into a great vehicle!
Pros
Great pay
Cons
If you do not like hard work don't apply
Ask a question about working or interviewing at 401 Auto RV Canada Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
401 Auto RV Canada Inc Reviews by Location