401 Auto RV Canada Inc
Happiness score is 80 out of 100

401 Auto RV Canada Inc Employee Reviews

Canada217 reviews

productive and fun work place to be at!

Great place to work at, fun team & strong management team!always have people who are willing to help out when you need it; management hears and resolves all the issues come up and guide you towards to the right direction; growth within the organization is huge and internal promotion is always on the table.

Pros

Fun team to work with, high earning potential, company events, strong team work, great colleages who look after each other

Cons

nothing

It Is Insane How Little You Mean To Them

I think its clear from the amount of job postings they constantly have out that this is a bad place to work. You're nothing more than a working number to them, and the fact that they call everyone there a family should be an alarming tell at how they either treat family or are willing to lie to you about being family. You will go without pay sometimes with no explanation other than work harder (I mean $0...for the month or more. Like not even minimum wage), you will be questioned that if you needed the money so bad why did you take your day off. But even so, they fire top performers and management routinely so you're never safe anyways. A fun game to play: go to their staff page on their website, take a screenshot of it today. Then at the end of the month go back and see who made the cut and who got let go. The number is always staggering and sometimes its even people with positions who would typically safe barring MAJOR problems.

Pros

Commission has the potential to be huge, Some people are cool to hang out with if it wasn't at work.

Cons

Long hours, poor management, pay problems, no days off unless you want to be guilt tripped, morale typically very very low, your store could be their favorite that month or you could be the one on their hit list

Disgusting place

Absolutely horrendous place to work. They treat everyone like they’re disposable. They fire good employees for no reason. They are sleazy and backstabbing. Would not let my worst enemy apply here. Anyone with common sense will look at how many job postings they put up and see they’re a revolving door of employees.

Cons

Poor management Poor work ethic Poor place to be.

Amazing Environment to work in!!

-It is an amazing environment to work in the other employees are very welcoming- The management is amazing-There is plenty of opportunity to strive.

Great place to work, with great employees and managers.

Couldn't really ask for a better atmosphere to work in, employees are immediately helpful, and managers want you to succeed, and they provide you everything you need to do so.

changed my life

I would've never thought i'd be working here, this opportunity as helped me change my life and go a straight path and honestly helps me grow as a person and at such a young age to do it. I've been with the company since may 2021 and end of November I became a finance manager all at the age of 21, in my opinion that's the fastest I've seen anyone grow in a company. plus everyone here is like a family, and its actually fun to come into work knowing I got people around me looking out for me and helping me.

Exciting and energizing workplace with great development prospects!

I enjoy working for 401Auto. The culture is energizing and both the management and staff provide great support in terms of career development. I can say with great pride that I work for 401Auto!

Pros

Compensation Clean office spaces Great management

Cons

No cons

Enjoyable place, excellent team, opportunity for growth.

I feel supported, challenged, and rewarded. I feel fortunate to have found 401 Auto and am excited every day to come to work. I feel a part of the team, and I look forward to my future with the organization.

Pros

Dynamic work environment

Helpful and respectful

Great place to work for and amazing company. The management is very professional and they teach you along the way to move up in the company. I would highly recommend 401auto

Pros

Free lunches a few times a month

Great place to work at!

The staff is very friendly, and I felt very welcomed when I arrived. I recently started, and it’s amazing to know I have people around me willing to help and understand I’m still learning as we go. I absolutely love the position I am in. I’d recommend working for 401 Auto.

Pros

Friendly/helpful staff and management.

Very fast paced, friendly team oriented environment.

Training is absolutely necessary in order to thrive in this line of work. The days can fly by and sometimes it can be difficult to stay on top of everything. But it's definitely rewarding when you're able to help people. The management and team in the store is superb help each other out, which makes the work more manageable.

Pros

rewarding, fast paced, good pay.

Cons

Great workplace with many opportunities

I was referred to 401 through a friend and it's been amazing. I was a bit hesitant with no experience in sales but with the guidance of my manager I was able to sell 3 cars within a few weeks. The Cambridge location is a very small team but everything runs smoothly and you can always rely on your coworkers or managers to help you out with anything you may need. You can work long hours but at the end of the day your paycheck depends on your sales and the work you put in. Overall I enjoy working at 401 auto more than any job previous.

Pros

Free coffee Blackshop lunch Management guidance

Cons

Great place to expand your knowledge

Before coming to 401 auto financing I had little experience in financing. The managers are willing to take the time to teach you the process. It's a great place to learn!

Great company to work for

401 Auto group is a great company to work for. Great atmosphere and great co-workers. Everyone is really supportive, understanding, and really wants to help you advance. Work hours are also great.

Pros

Work hours, room for advancement

Cons

Cant think of any

Great company with lots of room for advancement

I've worked for this company a little over a year and can't think of anything negative to say. Great team and management staff with loads of room for advancement. If you are looking to start/ continue a career in sales this is the place for you!

Pros

Free training Flexible hours Competitive pay

easily the worst company i have ever worked for

Nothing good I can say about this company, run fast and run far. They will hire you fast so they can exploit your time and energy. The work is sleezy and fake

Pros

Cons

management, pay, pretty much everything else

Absolute Fantastic place to work

After searching for a year for the perfect sales job. I finally found it. Can't say enough about the atmosphere and the people everyone is always willing to help and the pay is great too

Pros

Great hours, pay structure, atmosphere, and they buy lunch a lot

Cons

Mm can't think of any really

Great place to work and great opportunities!

Great opportunities followed up with great team work with all employees, and great direction given from management. Just an amazing atmosphere to work in!

Pros

You earn what you put into it, not many professions can say the same thing!

Great place to be!

Friendly staff, and positive work environment! They provide great support, and I feel very much appreciated by all staff and management! They really prepare you for the role that you take, and make you feel comfortable in the workplace!

Pros

Supportive staff, great hours, positive work environment

Very welcoming and supportive work environment.

As an employee at 401 Auto, my experience has been great. The management and my co-workers are all very friendly and very supportive. They help me succeed and strive further. I am given constant advice and help to further my career and be the most productive. The work environment here is very inviting and comfortable as everyone shares great values.

Pros

Friendly, supportive co-workers and management. Very flexible with your needs.

Cons

No cons

family atmosphere within a large company

Alot of support and help with hands on learning.Great place for growth internally.Come join a great place to learn and grow.Have job security and make friends for life.

Pros

support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 401 Auto RV Canada Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare 401 Auto RV Canada Inc with