401 Auto RV Canada Inc

401 Auto RV Canada Inc Employee Reviews

Some people will back stab you in the back if you get more appt then them.. or they will take your calls back. and mangemt kinda stays with the ones they like.
Fantastic place to work. Lots of opportunities to grow and succeed. The work place is fun and energizing. Great career choice and I am glad I made the transition.
Great company to work for with many perks and benefits to match. Highly recommend to anyone looking to progress in the financial and automotive industry.
Pros
Work environment
During the summer it is crazy, but it is totally worth working here because all the staff here are so helpful. We all just want to get the work done and ensure customer satisfaction
Pros
some times we get free lunch on Fridays
Cons
Long hours during the summer
Lots of knowledge Family environment Always something new to learn Promote from within Owners are actively involved Always opportunity to grow within the company
They promised me to be paid for 40+ hours a week, once I arrived I started working right away, within the first few days I had no work, with being paid on flat rate how am supposed to get 40hrs a week? They never told me I had an expected time to finish my work, not until the end of my first week of work they told me, which by then I was taking my time to do the work because I had barely any work. This place is very unorganized and unprofessional, I expected this place to be better than a smaller dealership I used to work but in reality this place is just terrible. I recommend not applying to this place,
Pros
Yeah no
Cons
Got too many
Great place to grow and develop as a sales professional, learnt more business skills in the 1st month working here then a whole year at college. Treat this position as if you are your own boss, so the amount of work you put in, is the amount of experience and pay you'll get. The management team that are in place to help with questions are industry experts, friendly and happy to help, so you'll get a well informed training and skills! The chance is here at 401 Auto to gain an abundance of sales experience and also the ability to form work into not just some job but an actual career!
Pros
Well informed training, friendly co-workers
Cons
Wouldn't change anything
Good place to work. Everyday learn something new and since its all commissioned job. The more efforts you put,more money you can make. Dress well, Get IN, get it done and get out. Great staff and helpful GM, sales manager. They always help you achieve your target.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Little stressful
I've been here for nearly 2 years. Great co-workers and atmosphere. work hard and get paid well. can't be easily discouraged as sometimes the sale just doesn't go your way but there is so much opportunity you just move to the next one.
Pros
unlimited income potential
Cons
can be stressful at times
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at 401 Auto. The management team are very accommodating and are always willing to offer assistance and guidance. The friendly nature of the employees here made me feel like part of the 401 family right from day one. No matter what position you have within the company, you are doing important work and directly contributing to the success of the company. My position within the company allowed me to take part in many unique opportunities which I would otherwise not have been fortunate enough to experience. The pay here is great, and the hours are steady and consistent, which makes getting into a weekly routine extremely easy. I am a student, and this has been the best summer job I have ever had. I wouldn't hesitate at all to come back here next summer.
Pros
Relaxed Work Environment, Friendly Co-workers, Consistent Hours
Do your job properly and you reap the rewards. Make sure you keep everyone in the loop and keep your promises to the customers. Take charge if you mess up and sort the problem is their attitude.
Pros
lots of place to expand for promotions
Cons
not many tbh
401 Auto is an excellent place to work at. Bonus structure is great. Office environment is very positive. The top management is very supportive and friendly.
Pros
Culture, pay, benefits
Cons
They preach that they will guide you towards the light of a new career. They fail to tell you that the light they are talking about is an oncoming train and you are tied to the track. They will suck the life soul out of you by demanding that you work as many hours as you are awake. Any commissions that you earn will be stolen from you by highly overpriced safeties, vehicles bought in completely poor condition which you have to cover out of your gross commissions to fix before delivery as you don't see most of the cars until after as they are all in cambridge. They only want the young and untrained who will not ask questions. They force their staff to write reviews to get the ratings up on indeed and google and make it a condition of their employment to do it. If you want a career at a reputable company that cares for their people then look anywhere else.
Pros
Not one that I can think of
Cons
Too many to list
If you get paid hourly you don't have to ask how much you are worth. If you wish to take control of your own destiny this is the place to be. Management is eager to help under the mantra of there is no foolish questions & sales incentives are quite bountiful if you are willing to put in the work. You will receive a healthy amount of leads per month so there is ample opportunity to sell however with the great commission structure comes great responsibility , being organized is a plus. Management is a firm believer in in-depth training as long as you have the right attitude they will set you up for success. They will give you the brush and the easel it's your job to paint the picture.
Pros
autonomy / commission structure / support
Cons
peoples palettes arent very diverse i swear it's always pizza on Saturday
I started back in January, and my experience has been nothing but the best. They give you the opportunity and autonomy to run your own business, without the stress of business ownership. They truly give you all the tools to succeed in the car business. I came from a retail dealership where they pay minimal and expect outrageous results. With 401 Auto, you create your own deals, you make money on the front end and the back end, and there is a very rewarding commission structure. Pay is the best I have seen in the car business. The atmosphere is awesome, we have so much fun at work it doesn't feel like work. Everyone is super nice and works together to create an awesome day to day life. Managers are super helpful and teach us everything about sales and finance. The training program we use has been the most helpful training I have come across. If you want to drive your own career in the car business this is place to be.
Pros
Great pay, Great atmospere, Great place to grow
Cons
None, great place
I absolutely love my job! The atmosphere and my fellow co-workers make it a very enjoyable place to be. The days are never the same, dealing with different customers always changes things up. Getting to look at the new vehicles arriving on the lot also is a perk I enjoy. Overall a great place to work.
Amazing workplace, everyone has a positive attitude, your GM and your coworkers will become family, the opportunity at 401auto is one of a kind, if you have a “can do” attitude you can literally achieve anything, if you are willing to put in the work, you can truly change your life! The compensation plan is generous therefore one of the best i’ve personally ever seen! The GM truly cares for his team, he will do everything to make sure you succeed and his unique mentoring will put you on the right path! Congratulation if you got yourself an interview! A lot of opportunities are coming way.
Pros
Positive Environment, Opportunities, Generous Pay
Cons
I have been with 401 Auto for almost 3 Years and I can honestly say it is the greatest career move I ever made. I started as an entry level employee and in the last 3 years I have been able to learn amazing skills that have allowed me to advance in the company very quickly. Management at every location I have worked at have done nothing but help me train, learn and make work fun again. When you love what you do not one day feels like work! We have a great team environment that is based on giving everyone the tools and opportunity they need to climb through the company and make a fantastic living for themselves and their families. Do we work long hours sometimes, of course but I am also compensated very well for my time and effort. It feels amazing to finally feel like I'm paid what I am worth to a company. There are stressful and challenging days just like in any other job but I have never had anything but support from my team and my management when needed. This job requires a strong work ethic, dedication and a passion to succeed, but I promise you if you show up, learn, pay attention and show the willingness to succeed you will find you have a long and prosperous career at 401 Auto!
Pros
Career growth
401 Auto/Camp Mart is an amazing automotive & trailer group to work for. Management is great, lots of support and training. If you are willing to put in the work you will make lots of money, the vibe is a friendly family atmosphere.
i was there for only a month and that was enough to see id probably end up fired over nothing or fired for giving attitude back to the pompous guy who owns the chain. Poorly POORLY disorganized, i had yet to see a happy customer, most rvs brand new were either damaged, missing options or full on the wrong trailer, as the delivery driver you take the s*** from the unhappy customers and for the low pay it is not worth it, dealt with yelling, aggression, and crying from customers in a one month span, as well as seeing 4 employees get fired or quit IN MY FIRST FOUR WEEKS not to mention double shift till 1am, dont apply here if you want to be happy
Cons
They promote the company as a family environment but it cannot be further from the truth. Even if you are a constant performer they use abusive language and belittle you in front of customers and staff. If you stand up for yourself then you are pushed out. They prefer young inexperienced staff that they promise the world to. You will not make the money they promise.
Pros
Absolutely none
Cons
Toxic, abusive and bullied environment