3SIXTY Employee Reviews

Descriminacion laboral
Pikeador (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FL2 August 2019
Y Descriminacion laboral con los trabajadores que cumplen con todo lo que la administración dispone
Le dan un trato de miedo y terror al que trabaja
7 August 2019

Thank you for sharing your comments. For over 30 years, 3Sixty (formerly DFASS Group) has proudly been an equal employment opportunity employer. The experience you have described is of great concern, as it contradicts the culture of diversity and inclusion we foster and celebrate. Our Human Resources team is always available to provide support and guidance to all team members. Please do not hesitate to reach out to discuss this matter confidentially. We thank you again, for your candid feedback.

Do Not Recommend
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL13 July 2019
I highly recommend finding a job elsewhere. The pay is low $10.50 an hour compared to other retailers. You have to go through employee parking lot, waiting for the bus to take you towards the airport, making line in security, getting on a shuttle, then at night making a line to get to the bus to get you back to the employee parking lot. It’s a hassle and definitely not worth the pay considering the cost of living nowadays. Prefer to work for Walgreens as a sales associate for $12 and I just park and walk towards the entrance, not needing to leave my house 2 hours in advanced to make it on time. There is no grace period. If you are ONE minute late, even though they know the whole process of just getting to the store takes 30+mins, you get a verbal writing. You are literally standing for 8+ hours and you are only allowed a 30 minute break, don’t mind your feet being on fire. Assistant Managers are ok but some supervisors need major training. They can’t handle stress and scream at you way from over the till area in front of all the customers. It’s obvious they have never had any kind of management training or a management job elsewhere. At least 5 people quit a month (not joking) because they find better opportunities elsewhere. Just remember this job is about THEM. They only care about what you can do for THEM. You end up not having a life as schedules are until last flight. Meaning you come to work at 2:00pm and leave when the last international flight boards which normally is around 10:00pm and if there is bad weather, may the Lord be with you. Delays until 12-2:00am. You will  more... get scheduled 2:00pm-10:00pm and next day 8:00am. They don’t care, they simply don’t care. If you get sick and call out, your Doctor’s Note won’t save you from a write-up, company policy. No piercings visible unless they are ear piercings. Too much gossip and rumors as it is basically an all female job. If you think $10.50 is worth the hassle of the employee parking, waiting for the bus, going through security checkpoint, waiting for the shuttle, the unprofessional supervisors, and the long endless nights, then this job is for you.  less
Pros
Full timers Medical, Vision & Dental.
Cons
30 minute breaks 8+ hour shifts, Low salary compared to the cost of living, too much hassle going into work for so little compensation, No more than 5 days VAC(unpaid) for part-timers, No sick days
19 July 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your remarks. At 3Sixty, we understand that our people are our greatest asset and we stand behind our commitment to build a culture that defies expectations. We are very disappointed to read about your experience, particularly at a moment when we are making significant changes to our people processes and implementing a series of programs involving compensation management, employee rewards, and recognition, along with a structured performance evaluation process. Our Human Resources team has an open-door policy and is always at your service. We regret that you did not reach out to HR directly, however, we will be looking into the matter to ensure all of our team members continue to grow in an environment of inclusiveness, respect, and camaraderie. Again, we appreciate your feedback and sincerely wish you much success in all your future endeavors.

My absolute favorite job
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK13 February 2019
I had to stay in my corner unless I sat someone. The work place was very comfortable. My coworkers and the management was kind and we all respected each other and helped each other.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Never got a break
Lack of good management has compromised the integrity of this company
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX24 May 2018
No respect for their employees, lack of communication from management, on a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the worst, the integrity of this company is 9. I have never worked for a company that provides as much false information to their employees as this company does.
Pros
Everyday is different
Cons
Lack of integrity, lack of good management, communication, respect for employees, no work life balance
1 June 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. DFASS Group is strongly committed to continuously delivering an engaging, transparent and collaborative environment for all our employees and as such, we are deeply disappointed to read about your experience. Honesty and integrity are the foundation of leadership and paramount to our overall success. We are actively making changes to our internal communication processes ensuring information is accurately disseminated throughout the organization. Additionally, we are working on the implementation of an interactive employee portal to facilitate information and document sharing. Again, we thank you for your feedback and wish you much success in your future endeavors.

Great perks fun job!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA21 April 2018
I learned so much about luxury retail working at one of their stores. Friendly employees, great perks and a growing company with lots of room to advance. I had to relocate for family reasons and unfortunately, they do not have stores in my local area. I would gladly work for DFASS again shall the opportunity arise in the future. It really was a fun job.
Cons
Sometimes had to work Holidays
Excellent working location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Florida9 March 2018
Open and close stores per schedule
Supervise and assign tasks to employees.
Handle safe/cash log
• Greet and engage the customers in conversation.
• Discover type, quality and number of merchandise required for purchase.
• Recommend and demonstrate products.
• Add on products using Up-sell, Link-sell, Cross-sell methods.
• Provided advice to clients regarding particular products or services
• Answered customers’ queries and concerns and gain commitment.
• Prepared sales contracts and accepted payment through cash and credit card.
• Assisted in display of merchandise
• Maintained sales records, inventory control
Pros
Airport working location
Cons
No fixed shifts, 7 days operation
A great place to grow and learn
Broward Duty Free - Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL3 March 2018
I loved working at DFASS the only reason I left was to care for my sick mother and than I relocated to an area to far from the nearest airport. I started off as a part time sales associate and worked my way up to management. As long as you work hard and show them that you want to grow the sky is the limit . I was traveling and training for store managers. I had a great experience with this company. I would have went back if I didn’t move.
Worst Company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA17 February 2018
Don’t waste your time. Terrible management , crazy hours- it’s the airport - so be prepared to have no life. Only upside was free parking and good pay but trust me it’s not worth it! Very bad management .
Pros
Free parking, discounts
Cons
Management, hours, all the lies
30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry that your experience was not what we aim to provide all our employees. With new leadership at the helm, we are making significant changes to improve upon our culture and provide an environment where employees feel valued and empowered to thrive.

Abiente de teabajo dinamico y divertido,
RESPONSABLE DEL DEPOSITO (Former Employee) –  Provincia di Torino, Piemonte21 July 2017
Lugar de trabajo muy profecional y con muchas ganas de trabajar,
Pros
Dia libre, y tiempo para ie a eskiar
Cons
Ninguna.
Nice Workplace
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee) –  Miami, FL4 May 2017
During my typical workday, i am responsible for check in and help with any issues. I review my To-do list, Re- prioritize my list and Sort through my e-mail.
Worst first experience at the airport
DIA- Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO8 April 2017
Everyday was different, the only positive things i could say is I always wanted to work at a Victoria's Secret and finally achieved that goal, but terrible experience. This company owned three different stores at the airport and every employee would rotate stores but some got to pick where they wanted to stay, hired nothing but females which caused a lot of problems. Terrible management and environment to work in just for retail.
its a good job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA11 February 2017
overall its a good job what else you wanna know theres nothing else to say how much do i have to write thers nothig else to say so i guess ill just keep retyping it nothing else to say nothing else to say i just want to uplod my resume thats all
Bad Management
Manager - Duty Free Ship and Air Supplies (Current Employee) –  Miami, FL5 January 2017
Difficult conditions to work in, no support from management, no respect from co-workers, language barrier. The company needs restructuring to create a more positive work environment with more communications. Difficult to advance.
Pros
Cons
Bad Management, difficult work environment, high turnover
Muy el ambiente de trabajo
Accountant specialy (Current Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FL4 January 2017
Perfecta,lugar agradable y con muchos beneficios a sus trabajadores.
good relation between coworkers
custom Broker Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FL2 January 2017
A normal work day is where you can learn new things and apply them. Work as a team and help with problem solving. Feel motivation and encouragement.
I am willing to learn new techniques and acquire knowledge that allow me to do a better job.
A company with a big oportunity to grow with alot of potencial to create better oportunities inside and out of the company.
Inventory and Quality Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami FL14 April 2015
Very busy
The important of rotation on Items life to avoid masibe lost and destruction.
Poor managment
Ok
When you love what you do and what you are leraning there is not hart part of the Job.
Be able to acomplesh project and new chalenges.
Pros
work from 8 am to 5 pm and off on the weekends
Cons
not able to grow with the company because the new owners restructuration on the distribution erea.
not a fun place to work they treat you bad
Warehouse Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL9 April 2013
its hot in the warehouse theres no fan. and the manager don't know what there are doing and the only nice people in the that company is the ladies at the main office.
Pros
no break and no lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3SIXTY. Our community is ready to answer.