3|Sixty Secure

3|Sixty Secure Employee Reviews

Canada20 reviews
Lcbo contract. The client is insane and has no idea what they want day to day. Can’t get the supervisor to answer his phone to save your life. Only good thing about this job is the pay and usually it’s not right. You will not be given advancement but you will be asked to take on those responsibilities.
Do not work for this company. The management is by far the worst I've ever experienced. The managers are focused more on micromanaging and breaking down the morale in the garage then fixing the problems. Managers spread rumors around the garage like high school children. Have been told directly by a supervisor that we are just numbers and easily replaceable. I have been forced to work on a truck with defective breaks and seatbelts. Avoid this employer and don't make the same mistake i did.
Pros
Cons
Management, Health and Safety, Leadership, Wages, Management
Site supervisor struggles at the job. Definitely not a people person. Thinks it's all about catching the little guy and writing them up. No idea of morale boosting. Major disconnect between upper and middle management. Really wish the upper management would be more available to the workers. Middle management makes bad decisions that
put employees at risk. Real lack of awareness of legal requirements.
Pros
Good wage, passable benefits plan
Cons
Unionized, but no right to strike. Poor supervision and management.
Won't get into all the reasoning. Various pros and cons,
Mostly Good lower management,

Inadequate pay, bad hours, poor communication,

Etc.(will update later with more info)
Pros
Good lower management
Cons
Many
I joined them in April last year, they're a decent company. I had a few issues with their payroll department, but that happens when a company expands like this one did. Pays great, benefits too, only real criticisms are a lack of adequate communication between the guards and management, as well the client tends to be picky on what we can and cannot do, regardless of what we are qualified for.
Good company to work with however you need to be flexible with hours, and day on and off. There is no real schedule and all shifts are determined about 24 Hour prior to commencing.
Très mal organisé et le manager divise les gens pour mieux régner
Pros
Rien
Cons
Manque de confiance de façon générale
I have been with 3Sixty close to 3 months and I feel like we're a huge family. I have never been treated unfair, I'm always asked if I have questions and how I feel about everything. They care more about their staff than any other employer I've ever had. No complaints at all.
I had a work injury and after 9 months (Still on CNESST) they just let me go... that is illegal... And don't even get me started on the union they do nothing no matter how hard to try with them they just don't care either.
For this risk you have to take working this job, it's just not worth it.
Fun place to work, work hard and you will be rewarded, good management, great pay for the job. Good co-workers, fun emerging industry to be working in, great company!
The management with 3|sixty secure Corp was very poor, couldn’t ever get a hold of the out of town management unless you do something wrong. Having a personal life and work life balance is none existent so if your looking fo balance I recommend you stay away from 3|sixty. If a family emergency comes up management won’t work with you so you can be there for family and worK or have the time off without the management harassing you. It is cool you get free uniforms but over all not a good company to work for.
It's an amazing kind of job as you get to roam the entire province while getting paid at the same time. Starting pay is already above average but also depends on your qualifications. Free uniform. Excellent management handling, well at least in the province that I belong to. You get recognized for the good work that you have done. But it would be much nicer if they have regular hours that the employees can rely on to make payments for their expenses. There is no prediction of how many hours you will get to work each month, making it very hard for someone who needs a regular amount of income in order to know how much they will be making, what bills they can pay, what they can afford to get, etc. etc.

Pros:

Excellent work experience, great management, your skills and contributions to the company are well recognized and awarded accordingly.

Cons:

No regular hours of work. Very unpredictable. You will have no idea of how much you will be earning each month because you have no idea how many hours you will be working each month or if there is any work at all.
Christmas bonus was a first in 20 years working in this industry, every guard got one. Strong leadership team no charge for uniforms, fun environment
Amazing team of people to work with and supportive administration and management teams. Scheduling can cause a difficult work/life balance due to the last minute nature of Transport.

All In all an amazing experience so far!
The pay is more than most security companies and you dont need your use of force that many companies require as well.
Good management that will do their best to accommodate you to balance work/ home life.

Shifts are just what you should expect when working in the security industry so dont expect a Monday to Friday 9-5 job.

The actual work is not all that difficult and easy to grasp.
Pros
More then average pay
This company does not pay for anything that they said they would. Working at LCBO is the worse place in Canada. Too much drama, manager of store tries to tell you how to do your job without a clue on legal procedures. The union never backs the employee at all, they just take your money. If I had a chance to get another job, I would take it. Do yourself a big favor and just run away do not waste your time.
All work need to be done but no supports. No proper training. No life balance. It's a point the finger culture with no solutations to correct the issues that you face on a daily basis.
Punishment by having employees stay long hours until the issues are found instead of having procedures in place to prevent such issues from happening in the first place.
The local support is non existent, if you need anything done you are better to go to upper management as the local management does not seem to get things done. Working for the liquor store was not very good. Very boring.
Nothing so special about the work done. The whole process flow is repetitive, and more physical in nature. Just like any other day inside a warehouse.
very fast pace and professional work environment, pay and benefits are pretty good. on site management could be better however communication with the head office always result in a better/faster solutions to any issues you have.