247 Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

Fishy
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada15 August 2019
Wages are no where near that of whats presented in their ads. Little to no proper training format. Everything about the job made me feel I was knee deep in some sort of scheme
Great experience finding new position
N/A (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 August 2019
247 recruitment found a sales role for me very quickly when I was job searching in Toronto. I was contacted right away and had a great experience overall. They answered all my questions and found the right fit for me. Would definitely recommend using them!
Great company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto Ontario12 August 2019
247 Recruitment Group placed me in a Marketing Representative role in Toronto, ON. They recruited me within 2 days of applying, sent me to an interview at their clients office and answered any questions I had. I would highly recommend. Awesome organization and staff.
Great Team, Rewarding Experience
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC18 July 2019
Great experience working with an amazing team. I personally found a lot of enjoyment in the work I was doing and felt the office environment, as well as the support I received on the job, were second to none.

Paid days off, a flexible workload and excellent team are all contributing factors that made working here such a great experience.
Exciting and positively challenging work with a great atmosphere
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC18 July 2019
This is an awesome place to work. The team is great to work with and really makes coming into the office a joy. Each day provides good challenges to learn from and ways to grow as an employee. This has been a thoroughly great experience.
Pros
Monday-Friday position, flexible work schedule, excellent team
Cons
Sometimes have to work on the weekend
The 247 Family
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC18 July 2019
As the owner of 247 Recruitment Group I've spent years ensuring that we maintain a positive, motivating, fulfilling and profitable work environment. With clients throughout North America our team of Executive Recruiters have established themselves as reputable professionals in various industries. 247 would be nothing without our team!

I take great pride in our work here at 247 Recruitment Group and value job seekers as much as my own clients. Our team is always on the lookout for fresh talent to welcome into our collaborative environment or place in roles ideal for them.