247 Recruitment Group

247 Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

Canada20 reviews
247 recruitment group found me a great job in Victoria. Recruiters responded to my application the very next day and I had an interview that week the whole process was fast and painless.
I've been working with the company for quite some time now. It's always been a very inclusive environment, and the managers are always there to make sure you're being as successful as you can be and are always there if you need help or have any questions. You're able to be in control of how much money you want to make, so if you work hard you're going to see the results in your pay cheque.
Pros
Team nights, bonuses
Cons
n/a
Lots of opportunities to better yourself and the bonuses are great. Awesome work environment and pretty laid back as well. Coworkers are really friendly as if your already family very welcoming to new workers.
I have been working for 3 weeks now love coming in everyday.
Everyday their is training to improve your personal skills to help you succeed and move forward with the company.

I would recommend this to anyone who is driven to succeed!
Best managers that make you feel like family at the same time help you focus on work and get the job done. Management is really good and I have worked in a lot of places and I can honestly say that this is the best place I have worked in a while. AMAZING in a word if you ask me.
My experience has been phenomenal so far. The office culture is very positive and welcoming. Also, the opportunity to build a sustainable career is available to anyone willing to apply themselves. I fully recommend working with 247 recruitment group.
This is a fun environment to work with a great team and accomplish goals together. It is a great place to be ambitious and work towards career advancement, with many opportunities for promotions and upward mobility. The management team is incredible at leading their employees and the pay is lucrative. Most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with clients and developing great rapport with clients and fellow employees alike.
Wonderfull place to work! The team environment is the best that I've ever experienced and management keeps everything functioning really well! There is lots of room to grow and everyone is very supportive. The team gives you all of the skills to succeed and success is very obtainable as long as you put in the required effort. Love the job!
247 Recruitment group is an amazing company to be apart of - there is a lot of opportunity for growth and the office culture is amazing! I would highly recommend working here to anyone!
Pros
Great pay, growth, great management
I love working here, the environment is great and the people and pay are very good!! We meet new people all the time and it is a very relaxed place to work!
I turned down other job offers, with great pay, to accept a position through 247 group as this opportunity allowed more room for growth. This position stated that there was a GUARANTEED LIVABLE BASE WAGE of AT LEAST $2,000 a month, paid weekly. I turn down other positions, receive my first pay check, and it’s for $281. The only GUARANTEED “liveable” wage, is actually only $1,100/mo. The rest is based off of commission, going door to door getting donations. I now have difficulties for rent, for groceries, bills. Unable to get other positions. I would never recommend going through 247 group. Your life will literally be negatively impacted.
9 October 2019
Thank you for your feedback. Based on the information above I assume you were paid a portion of the weekly salary as compensation for a partial training week. If this is incorrect and you did in fact work full-time, Monday-Friday past your initial training period please feel free to get in touch with me directly as I would be more than happy to contact our client to ensure there were no errors made in their payroll system.

247 Recruitment Group recruits exclusively on behalf of various reputable organizations and businesses throughout North America. As such, I take these complaints very seriously. Please feel free to reach out directly and let me know if there's anything we can do to assist you in your job search. We currently have several available roles with various clients in the Ottawa area and would be happy to discuss additional opportunities with clients other than those in the non-profit sector. We wish you all the best.

Best Regards,

Courtney Sartori, courtney@247recruitmentgroup.com

Owner and Operator, 247 Recruitment Group
247 Recruitment Group has provided me with a job that I love waking up to do! There’s opportunity to travel & move-up from my current position. I’m so excited for what the future holds!!
This job is just canvassing all afternoon. When I was interviewed and hired canvassing was never mentioned, they said event planning and business to business marketing. Honestly felt like I was wasting my time n felt so uncomfortable asking ppl for their credit card information at their door.
9 October 2019
Thank you for your feedback. I would like to hear more about your experience and touch base with our client regarding your interview experience.

As a Recruiting Agency, we maintain full transparency in our ads by listing inside/outside sales, direct marketing, D2D canvassing and B2B sales in any postings that require such duties. I would be more than happy to discuss your experience via phone or e-mail in order to assess whether or not there was a miscommunication between our client and the job duties listed in the applicable job posting. We have positions available in the Ottawa area with various clients. Therefore, I am unable to determine which client this complaint refers to. I hope to hear from you soon.

Warmly,

Courtney Sartori

courtney@247recruitmentgroup.com
Wages are no where near that of whats presented in their ads. Little to no proper training format. Everything about the job made me feel I was knee deep in some sort of scheme
26 August 2019
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear of your negative experience with one of our clients. As I am unable to determine which office/city/client this review applies to I would be more than happy to discuss this with you further and compensate you for your time. My direct email address is courtney@247recruitmentgroup.com. I'd be happy to provide my direct line as well.

Our agency takes great care in choosing the organizations and businesses we recruit on behalf of and want to ensure all candidates have a positive experience and are given transparent information during the entire recruiting process. Since this has not been the case and reflects poorly on our agency I would like to remedy the situation directly with my client. I hope to hear from you soon. All the best.

Courtney Sartori

Owner and Operator, 247 Recruitment Group
I recently got a job in sales at 247 recruitment in Mississauga, ON. It was an amazing experience in which the overall culture was enhancing and fun. The pay was very rewarding and would recommend anyone to apply.
247 recruitment found a sales role for me very quickly when I was job searching in Toronto. I was contacted right away and had a great experience overall. They answered all my questions and found the right fit for me. Would definitely recommend using them!
247 Recruitment Group placed me in a Marketing Representative role in Toronto, ON. They recruited me within 2 days of applying, sent me to an interview at their clients office and answered any questions I had. I would highly recommend. Awesome organization and staff.
Great experience working with an amazing team. I personally found a lot of enjoyment in the work I was doing and felt the office environment, as well as the support I received on the job, were second to none.

Paid days off, a flexible workload and excellent team are all contributing factors that made working here such a great experience.
This is an awesome place to work. The team is great to work with and really makes coming into the office a joy. Each day provides good challenges to learn from and ways to grow as an employee. This has been a thoroughly great experience.
Pros
Monday-Friday position, flexible work schedule, excellent team
Cons
Sometimes have to work on the weekend
As the owner of 247 Recruitment Group I've spent years ensuring that we maintain a positive, motivating, fulfilling and profitable work environment. With clients throughout North America our team of Executive Recruiters have established themselves as reputable professionals in various industries. 247 would be nothing without our team!

I take great pride in our work here at 247 Recruitment Group and value job seekers as much as my own clients. Our team is always on the lookout for fresh talent to welcome into our collaborative environment or place in roles ideal for them.