24-7 Intouch Employee Reviews

Good place to start but the management not organized well
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 February 2018
i have worked for 2-7 intouch for 5 months. i got laid off because of over staffing and reduction in work force. My question for the management team was why only i am only the one who is laid off? there were people whose had very bad record of attendance, performance but they did not get any termination letter. when i asked the management team about this they just reply me one thing there is the fair process which we go through, but they were not ready to explain me that. Due to this i had faced many problem with my immigration process,
Pros
no target of attending calls, good supervisors
Cons
no proper training
Solid "meh/10"
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 December 2017
The environment with this place feels a lot like highschool, people branch off into their own areas and friend groups, and sometimes drama within those groups will absolutely ruin a day, as they take up a majority of the call center. I recommend this place to work, but keep to yourself.

The different accounts all have different aspects to them, but they are monotonous, and generally a little soul sucking.
Pros
8 hours paid a day, 2 paid breaks, 1 unpaid lunch.
Cons
Certain managers go on power trips.
Good energy and rapport with fellow colleagues
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 December 2017
A good place to work for starters. Good environment, considerate management, good people generally. You get to learn things not taught to you in training on the job.
Pros
Gifts when you work overtime and good environment, taxi slips.
Cons
No free taxi slips on public holidays and weekends. which is when it is needed most.
unorganized zoo
sadly my experience has been less then wonderful, team leaders and supervisors are a mess, not much for actual one on one coaching and teaching, super strict on time it makes you feel like a slave, working in a call center is a hard job anyway but when your not even trained and have no outline on what your allowed to do, its a mess.
Fun place to work in if you don't have ambitions
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 December 2017
I enjoyed working there and it was fun because of how many friends I've made through working there.
The only issue that i found was that the management really favorites people that are willing to be fake towards them and will never say what they honestly think. I was let go due to me standing up for myself because I was promised a promotion with them putting down some rules i had to follow in order for them to honor their promise, i followed the rules to the point for over the time frame that was discussed, yet no promotion even though i had really earned but the worst is seeing people that barely know how to work as an agent get promotions while you mastered the job and your numbers were the best in the whole account yet was not rewarded.
Good working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 November 2017
management is very helpful and they’re very open to helping and figuring things out with you. There can be long hours but they do time and a half for OT hours
Pros
Understanding about your living situations
Cons
When it’s busy, its hard to find any TLs because everyone needs them
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 November 2017
No opportunities for advancement, management doesn't care about you. Don't do this to yourself and go to another customer service position if you can.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Everything else.
10 November 2017

We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience at 24-7 Intouch. Your feedback will be shared with the management team at the Winnipeg site.

A day at 24-7intouch is fast.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 September 2017
At 24-7intouch we answered a high volume of calls from placing orders, taking messages and escalating technical issues to the appropriate departments.

I learnt how to patiently listen to customers in other to effectively solve customer service issues.
Pros
Good supervisors
10 November 2017

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working for 24-7 Intouch.

Good work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 September 2017
Wasn't the best but I had fun working there and people were very friendly. Long days and weeks but was worth the pay. Got bored of sitting behind a desk so decided to be a cook instead.
10 November 2017

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad that you enjoyed the workplace and the people.

A good place to start
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 August 2017
Being a new immigrant in a small city like Winnipeg is tough as it takes time to find a good suitable job. 24-7 Intouch is always hiring so it is a good place to start working and get some Canadian work experience.
Pros
Paid training
Cons
No fixed schedule
5 September 2017

Thanks for your review! We agree that it's a great place to start - and stay!

Horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 August 2017
horrible place to work...people don't generally stay long, people tend to be groupie,pay is terrible for the work you do, management can be rude and snappy, hours are awful, bad Team Leaders, gossiping from management, lots of restriction and favoritism the only good thing are SOME of the coworkers you meet. I would never recomment this place of employment to anyone unless you are desperated.
Pros
Learned how to talk to customers
Cons
Management, Useless Team leaders
5 September 2017

We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience at 24-7 Intouch. We're always striving to improve, so your feedback will be reviewed by the leadership team at the Winnipeg site.

Productive, good for starters
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 August 2017
- A typical day at a work
- Good for new comers
- fast paced work, hours not so good
- Enjoyable part is making more friends, learning new skills
- Management is ok
- Good for overtime work
- Good pay
Pros
Good work environment, good training, good for newcomers, easy work
Cons
No holiday pay, Sometimes Stressful
5 September 2017

Thanks for your review! It sounds like you're enjoying a lot of what 24-7 Intouch has to offer AND your positive attitude will spread through your location. Keep it up!

It was a fun place to work...at first
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 June 2017
A typical day at work:

What you learned:

Management:

The hardest part of the job:
- Management

The most enjoyable part of the job:
- Some of the people are awesome and make work enjoyable!
Pros
- Some of the people are awesome and make work enjoyable!
Cons
- Management
8 August 2017

Thanks for your review! If you'd like to provide more specific information for us to review with leadership, please email: communication@24-7intouch.com. Thanks!

customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 May 2017
I was hired for a customer service rep position at the office and it was an easy process. the typical day is coming in to work and signing in to the computer and taking calls and some times emails from customers! its usually pretty easy and then you get breaks and lunch too.
Pros
very easy
Cons
repetitive sometimes
Agent (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 May 2017
I really like working at 24/7. I was helping a friend find a job and saw that I could review it. I would recommend it to anyone. My friend can't sit at a desk so it's not the place for him. Made a lot of great friends over the last year and hope to make more. Management pressures us to do our job, some people seem to hate that, but it's our job so they need to deal. Ignore the bad reviews! Some accounts are harder than others, I've been on a few and was only one that I didn't enjoy but it was only to help them out for a couple of months so I didn't mind
Pros
People
Cons
Building is kind of run down
Team-building and positive environment from co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 May 2017
I was really nervous about working in a call center, as my last experience was terrible. 24-7 Intouch helped me realize that there was a difference between in-bound call centers and out-bound. They also helped me overcome any personal weaknesses I had, and even though I wasn't the best customer service agent, they still encouraged me to do my best. The one thing I was most disappointed in was the fact that they didn't keep me on after my contract was up, because I actually enjoyed what I did there. As I was on a seasonal contract, which was over in two-months, I was not eligible for any benefits.
Pros
Team-orientated
Cons
No set schedule, had to be available everyday even if you wanted weekends off
Cool workspaces with good training program
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 May 2017
i was hired on for a customer service agent back in january for an online ride sharing company. the training program was very thorough and got me ready for all of the questions from customers.

they are fair with lunch breaks and offered me time off when i requested it. overall a good place to work with room for advancement offered via email quite often! keep it up! way better than other call centers
Pros
on-site caffeteria, good training program, free parking
Cons
accessibility by transit hard on sunday only
Great Place to Grow!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 May 2017
24-7 Intouch has provided an incredible place to learn and grow. There are company-wide philosophies of Learn/Unlearn and Fail but Fail Fast that allow both new and experienced employees to feel empowered to try new things and learn from their mistakes without judgement or negative criticism. As a more junior employee, I am encouraged to voice my opinions and test my ideas. I've been challenged in new ways throughout my time here, and have grown into managing a team and taking on more responsibility in my relatively short tenure. I know this is a place I can continue to grow in my career for a long time.
Pros
Encouragement, Empowerment
Cons
Non-standard projects can change quickly, requiring flexibility
24-7 Intouch
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 April 2017
Good place to work if you are looking for part time as they pull you in with full time hours then slash your hours in half to part time. Great people to work with.
Always fun and something new everyday
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 March 2017
Training is very well done.

For the most part, everyday brings something new exciting working for fantastic people in a team.

The company goes to great lengths to keep employee moral up and showing appreciation.

The cons are the pay isn't great. There is zero job security regardless of your position. Easily replaced.
Pros
Work culture, food days, employee appreciation
Cons
pay, job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24-7 Intouch. Our community is ready to answer.

24-7 Intouch Reviews by Location