24-7 Intouch Employee Reviews

Questionable.
Sephora Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 June 2018
Manager was very rude to me, supervisors never help phone agents...not a very positive environment. One of my coworkers was literally on the phone for over four hours with a client and received no help from higher staff.
Pros
decent pay and hours
Cons
terrible management
Awful Not to work for if you have other commitments!!!
french bilingual CSR (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 May 2018
Working at 24-7 intouch has been nothing but issues. They are very careless when it comes to the personal life of their employees. For example. I take public transportation to get myself to and from work (bus) therefore i have requested no night shifts to ensure i arrive home safely. For the three months ive worked here there were only 9 of my work days where i did not get off at 11:30. I have requested multiple times to be able to work something out with them but they refuse. I would really like to find a new job... the company is not worth the mental hassle that this job is. The work itself is great the people and the envirnonment are not. On my best days i feel disrespected by my bosses...
Pros
only job that hires literally anyone
Cons
Very rude and disrespecful bosses
Csr
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 May 2018
I so love this job best job so far I have ever had and it aucks that my term is up in 2 days i would really love to continue to work for this company. If anyone from 24-7 sees this and knows of anywhere I would be good for in the company plz let me know and I will do my best to apply. Thanks a bunch to all the loving and caring people I have been working with so far. I love how my Team Leaders and SOD's and Lead Line is there to help you no matter what and also any of the floor support that has been there and helped me as well i love all of you and will miss all of you dearly.
Pros
Lots and lots of fun
Cons
The point system sorry
General call center work environment.
Guest Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 April 2018
The work environment of 24-7 Intouch (at least in the position I held) was not extremely efficient. The team I was a part of was rather small, and the supervisor didn't seem to have any motivation in teaching the employees more than what they needed to know as base knowledge for the job position.
Pros
Modern work environment.
Cons
Not completely sanitary, nor resourceful.
Best place anybody can ever work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 March 2018
I worked at 24/7Intouch for a month, it was just a contract but it was the best place i have ever worked for. Very friendly environment. plus the TL's where more than just supportive
Very productive, fun and rich in culture
FRENCH BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVIVE (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 February 2018
Very good experience of work for me. Learn to talk to people clearly and efficient. Very usefull experience. Very recommended job for anyone, and good support customer servive.
Good place to work, great team, supportive staff
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 February 2018
Answering calls, answering emails, assisting with customers and handling complaints. Management was always supportive, helpful and reliable.

The part I enjoyed most of the job was being able to help customers with inquiries, orders and returns.
Good place to start but the management not organized well
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 February 2018
i have worked for 2-7 intouch for 5 months. i got laid off because of over staffing and reduction in work force. My question for the management team was why only i am only the one who is laid off? there were people whose had very bad record of attendance, performance but they did not get any termination letter. when i asked the management team about this they just reply me one thing there is the fair process which we go through, but they were not ready to explain me that. Due to this i had faced many problem with my immigration process,
Pros
no target of attending calls, good supervisors
Cons
no proper training
Enjoying it so far
agent (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 January 2018
I've been working at the 24-7 Intouch on Taylor for about 2 years and so far really enjoy it. Everyone has been so friendly and helpful. Other reviews seem to say different but in my experience those that complain are the ones that are getting coached on being slackers. So, if you aren't going to work for your job and always getting in trouble I can see why you wouldn't look it! I personally have had no issue with any management or other agents. The place is a bit run down but I heard we are moving out of there soon. There is a newer employee experience department that keeps things fun and I hope one day to be able to move to that department. I haven't seen too many opportunities for manager positions but there have been people promoted to Team Leaders during my 2 years so if you work hard, you could potentially be promoted. Hopefully one day soon, just need to fix my quality ratings
Pros
always fun and interesting
Cons
parking is not the greatest when you work later in the day
Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 January 2018
I enjoyed to work in Intouch, all team leader & supervisor were very helpful.
Employee Experience persons were very good.
work hours were very flexibly.
Lots of new people on the regular
Tier 2 Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 January 2018
A good place if on the right account. Many accounts to choose from. There are many activities held for the employees and there is a good group benefits package.
Solid "meh/10"
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 December 2017
The environment with this place feels a lot like highschool, people branch off into their own areas and friend groups, and sometimes drama within those groups will absolutely ruin a day, as they take up a majority of the call center. I recommend this place to work, but keep to yourself.

The different accounts all have different aspects to them, but they are monotonous, and generally a little soul sucking.
Pros
8 hours paid a day, 2 paid breaks, 1 unpaid lunch.
Cons
Certain managers go on power trips.
Good energy and rapport with fellow colleagues
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 December 2017
A good place to work for starters. Good environment, considerate management, good people generally. You get to learn things not taught to you in training on the job.
Pros
Gifts when you work overtime and good environment, taxi slips.
Cons
No free taxi slips on public holidays and weekends. which is when it is needed most.
unorganized zoo
sadly my experience has been less then wonderful, team leaders and supervisors are a mess, not much for actual one on one coaching and teaching, super strict on time it makes you feel like a slave, working in a call center is a hard job anyway but when your not even trained and have no outline on what your allowed to do, its a mess.
Fun place to work in if you don't have ambitions
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 December 2017
I enjoyed working there and it was fun because of how many friends I've made through working there.
The only issue that i found was that the management really favorites people that are willing to be fake towards them and will never say what they honestly think. I was let go due to me standing up for myself because I was promised a promotion with them putting down some rules i had to follow in order for them to honor their promise, i followed the rules to the point for over the time frame that was discussed, yet no promotion even though i had really earned but the worst is seeing people that barely know how to work as an agent get promotions while you mastered the job and your numbers were the best in the whole account yet was not rewarded.
Good working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 November 2017
management is very helpful and they’re very open to helping and figuring things out with you. There can be long hours but they do time and a half for OT hours
Pros
Understanding about your living situations
Cons
When it’s busy, its hard to find any TLs because everyone needs them
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 November 2017
No opportunities for advancement, management doesn't care about you. Don't do this to yourself and go to another customer service position if you can.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Everything else.
10 November 2017

We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience at 24-7 Intouch. Your feedback will be shared with the management team at the Winnipeg site.

A day at 24-7intouch is fast.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 September 2017
At 24-7intouch we answered a high volume of calls from placing orders, taking messages and escalating technical issues to the appropriate departments.

I learnt how to patiently listen to customers in other to effectively solve customer service issues.
Pros
Good supervisors
10 November 2017

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working for 24-7 Intouch.

Good work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 September 2017
Wasn't the best but I had fun working there and people were very friendly. Long days and weeks but was worth the pay. Got bored of sitting behind a desk so decided to be a cook instead.
10 November 2017

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad that you enjoyed the workplace and the people.

Amazing workplace!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 August 2017
I got one on one training and absolutely loved every second of working there unfortunetly i fell ill and had to leave but overall it was a great experience!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24-7 Intouch. Our community is ready to answer.