24-7 Intouch

Insights into 24-7 Intouch

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

The company is ok but too many job evaluation, every week. They call it some kind of training but it gets tiring every week.

Like any other customer service job, it gets busy. They don't pay for time off, at least I wasn't there long enough to know if they do eventually. I was on contract. They are very helpful although training is rushed. Overall, not a terrible company.

16 May 2022
Thanks for your 4-stars! It's important to us that employees feel that they have a work-life balance and are provided support. We have taken note of your review and know that we will continue to improve our internal communication and employee experience.

Good place to make some money

Pretty even-paced for start of the shift but gets increasingly fast-paced towards the end and sometimes I had to stay behind to finish up after the end of my shift due to lengthy calls. I worked here during the height of the COVID-19 cases and it was easy to get into a routine but the constant updates every other week were not so easy to follow. Overall, nice place to work and earn some money.

Pros

Work from Home

Cons

Lengthy calls, Always changing protocol

11 May 2022
Hi there, Thanks for the 4 stars! #WeLikeToWin and we'll definitely count this review as a win. Take care!

Bad

I had a bad experience with my job and department. I thought it would be nice to work there but I am really disappointed with the experience I had with 24-7

10 May 2022
Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and sincerely apologize about your experience. We have taken note of your review and will use it to continue to improve our processes. If you need further assistant please do not hesitate to reach out to our local HR department

stressful, and no support, a lot of favoritism

stressful, and no support, a lot of favoritism. They would hire you easily as they always need agents. The team leads and mangers do nothing and pressurize the agents-who are always on back to back calls. Emotional and mental health is gone. Managers are too egoistic and play favorites

5 May 2022
Hi there, we aim to accommodate all our employees and we are so sorry if we were short on that experience with you. We assure you we have taken note of your feedback and will work hard to provide the best work-life balance for our employees

Only work here if it’s your last choice and don’t stay long

Worst job i’ve ever had. The trainers tell you one thing then a month later it’s just any old phone job where you try to force people to buy and if you don’t then you get in trouble. Just don’t work here

5 May 2022
We are sorry to hear about your experience. We work hard to accommodate our team members and aim to provide our employees with a positive experience. If you need further assistant please do not hesitate to reach out to our local HR department

Alright

Working here is nice if you have incredible social skills. Keeping up with goals set is the most difficult part of the job. You are expected to maintain specific scores and the bonuses are a joke for the amount of effort and work required.

17 May 2022
Hi there, We love hearing your positive comments. We have taken note of your review and will use it to continue to improve our processes. If you need further assistant please do not hesitate to reach out to our local HR department

Depends on who the TL or Manager is

Being micromanaged constantly is part of their culture. You cannot have life work balance in the company, high expectations and low pay for what they expect out of you.

17 May 2022
We are sorry to hear about your experience. We work hard to accommodate our team members and aim to provide our employees with a positive experience. We have taken note of your feedback and will work hard to provide the best work-life balance for our employees.

Bad management

It a good place to start of but then, they dont really care for thier employees. No rules in place, and not at all organized. For a long run this will be a bad option

17 May 2022
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We assure you we have taken note of your feedback and will work hard to provide the best work-life balance for our employees.

Sub-par work place could use a management pyramid glow-up

24-7 Intouch has decent training environments, and there is plenty of content taught. However... depending on your contract, the after-training environments, and support you receive after training is minimal. The teams typically dedicated to assisting new trainees and fresh employees are overworked, and could use more help/more people to take off the work load. It’s just incredibly frustrating when you’re a new employee, who has no idea what they’re doing, and no one is available to help you or your customer.Work security is low. I was put on temporary leave without pay, with only five days notice. You only get benefits after 6 months, and you’re on probation for 90 days. Getting a raise is hard, depending on which company you work for. Typically Intouch is pretty decent with coaching sessions every week/every few weeks to make sure you meet KPI standards and give tips, but in between these meetings, it’s unlikely to receive help or tips.The punch-in system is often laggy and unresponsive, which leads to supervisors and managers barraging you for your whereabouts, and you getting mark-downs for seemingly not being online even when you are, and have calls/tickets to prove it. I would have to say I’m relatively unhappy with the communication—lack thereof—between team members and the supervisors/managers. To request time off, you have to talk to 5 people, take screen shots of your request, hassle for it to be put on your calendar, then when you take time off, you’re still getting calls and emails to your personal devices asking where you are, and why you’re not in work... -

29 April 2022
Hi there, We apologize for any lack of communication on our part. We always strive to give our employees the best work-life balance and sorry if we were short in that experience with you. If there is anything further we can support you on, please do not hesitate to reach out to your local HR team! Thank you.

Nothing to complain except for pay

Good workplace environment, of course mostly work from home. There is frequent change in reporting structure which gives less scope of growth. Learning opportunities are minimum

17 May 2022
Hi there, thanks for your 4 stars and your positive review! We appreciate the feedback and if there is anything further we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to your local HR team.

Loving this place!

Love working here! I’ve been here for about a year and a half.Makes me appreciate the little things. I’ve learned more here then I have really anywhere, and I love how I’m advancing everyday! Best decision to move to this company!

Pros

Discounts!

Cons

Customer facing

22 April 2022
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating! What we love most about our home is who we share it with and we enjoy sharing it with you!

It’s decent

Not a bad company but beware of under experienced leaders who will commonly hop on an extensive power trip to fulfill their sense of importance. Easy money.

22 April 2022
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We will continue to strive for improvement. If there is anything further we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to your local HR team.

Thankful

Let me start by being thankful for the opportunity that I got to work in 24-7 Intouch Working from home and Get to know many people, great accounts to work with, the pay scale is low, not a lot of advancement positions, overall fun place to work in.

20 April 2022
Hi there, Thanks for taking time to leave us a positive feedback! We have taken note of your feedback and we will continue to work hard to provide the best work-life balance for our employees.

Fun work place

It was nice working there. learned a lot. Training was ok, as it was online so bit unorganized but over all it was a great place to work. They also provide home equipment and all the accessories with it.

15 April 2022

24-7 Cares - about themselves.

If you need a job relatively quickly that requires minimal effort then this is the company for you. The turn over rate is out of this world because once you're in, you quickly want out. And if you stay, if you give up years of your life don't expect that to matter to them. You are just as disposable to them as a person who just walked through the door. And don't for a second you'll be paid fairly or given a raise at anytime. 247 doesn't pay you, their clients pay 247 to pay you and because they dictate how much they want to pay 247 is off the hook for terrible pay.

Pros

Easy to get into, currently wfh

Cons

Everything else.

15 April 2022
Your feedback is very important to us and we are sorry to hear about your frustrations. Please note that all matters related to salary and benefits are confidential and we encourage you to raise this directly with your Manager or local Human Resources team. Thank you!

Good company! A lot of opportunity to grow if you're into customer service roles and you're willing to learn.

It is a great company, with a lot of learning opportunities for your career development. The team environment is good and very collaborative.Great company with great standards of training.

Pros

Work life balance Teamwork Collaboration

13 April 2022
Hi there, We appreciate you taking time to leave us a 4 star rating! We love hearing your positive comments about growth & learning opportunities at 24-7 Intouch.

its ok

its a great place to work if your looking to enter the job market. after a while the expecations became unrealistic and the work/life balance was poor. communication between leaders and employees is poor as well.

12 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback and we apologize for any lack of communication on our part. We work hard to accommodate our team members and aim to provide our employees with a positive experience and will continue to work hard to improve our processes. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your local HR team!

Fun place to work

Worked with them for about 3years and so far it's always been fun.I have worked on different accounts prefer some to others but I have never felt like I do not understand what I am supposed to do.

8 April 2022

They pay you minimum wage and terminate you exactly before your benefits start.

I was hired as a permanent worker . Job benefits start after 6 months but they terminated us yes me and almost 1000 mote workers just before the benefits started.

Pros

If you are having IT issues you will get paid during IT issues.

Cons

No job security . Laid off period can be more than a month.

Very amazing company with lots of opportunities for career

When I first joined the company, i was honestly very scared on how am I even going to do my job, Because I didn’t have much experience in customer service , every one was very kind and supportive in my team , it was my best work experience.

6 April 2022

Decent Job but Awful Management

Let me first start of with the pros of the job as it’s not a bad job. The pay was decent, not minimum wage. It was roughly around the $15/hr mark. They said that they have benefits such a dental but upon seeing the legal documentation and inquiring about them they said the position does not allow for benefits, even though I told them that it said it was included in the job listing. I had a total of 3 supervisors during my very brief time there. The first was very unresponsive. Took about a month to even get a reply from them. 2nd one was decent! Enjoyable time and was smooth. I then got transferred to another supervisor out of the blue. They were also unresponsive.

Pros

Decent Pay, Decent Scheduling

Cons

Poor Management, False Advertising on the Job Listing

6 April 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24-7 Intouch. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement