24-7 Intouch

24-7 Intouch Employee Reviews

After my interview, i was given the job on the same day and put on the PNI media account. it was fun at the beginning and i had made a couple friends in training but the management and HR literally suck and if you have any illnesses that need accommodations, good luck getting it. they are all about numbers and reaching goals so if you don’t reach their goals you’ll hear about it
Pros
Good pay, Good benefits
Cons
Bad management, Hard to get time off
23 November 2020
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. we believe that success means being able to Learn and Unlearn. We would love to know more about your experience and encourage you to reach out to the local HR Team on how we can improve or help with any unresolved issues you might have: hrwpg@24-7intouch.com
The company isn't all bad but it is definitely terrible. It is a call center so I should've expected it to be honest but get ready to be stressed and not be rewarded for your hard work.
Pros
Meeting with people who are struggling like you
Cons
Not a supportive environment
15 October 2020
After working at 2 major call centers over the span of 20 years 24/7 in touch was very different than the previous ones. The open desks with no high cubicle walls was refreshing. Great clients and to be honest the only reason my employment ended there was due to my poor attendance and punctuality. When I was employed there the location was not choice with few busses going there and on sundays and holidays there was no bus service at all. The company now has a center in a very accessible location with many busses not that far apart and every day of the week including holidays.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Bad center location previously
15 October 2020
Thanks for the 5 stars! #WeLikeToWin and we'll definitely count this review as a win. Take care!
I was super excited about working here after the interview process and even after my training. But as soon as I was out of training and into production, it was like the company threw you to the wolves with no resources. My team lead personnel changed everyday, so everyday I was struggling with figuring out who to contact if I needed it and most of the time nobody answers you. The scheduling is so weird, it changes every two weeks and your days off will never be consistent. For example: you work 7:15-3:45 and have Monday, Thursday off, two weeks later you work 8:30-5:00 and you have Wednesday and Saturday off.
Pros
Good pay and benefits, lots of opportunity for promotion
Cons
Terrible hours/scheduling, management rarely answers phone calls and concerns, you’re in charge of inputting your own hours but will be “written up” if a mistake is made
This was one of the worst places I have ever worked at. It pays so well so it fosters an environment where you can be treated horribly but you can't say anything because of the pay. Management views you as a worker first and a human being second. I was told I could only use the washroom during work hours once every 2 weeks, a pregnant coworker was forced to throw up in a garbage can beside her desk as she could not go to the bathroom. The "HR number" they provide for these reviews goes straight to a voicemail system which is full at all times. Calls are not returned, and emails go unacknowledged. I'd only recommend if you need a high paying job ASAP
Pros
high pay, good benefits
Got hired as a fulltime employee and started facing health issues in the first 2 months of the employment. Requested to switch to part time and they asked for a written confirmation from the doctor instead of understanding the condition. Had to put in a resignation and lose the job because they won’t accept part time employees for a certain account. Not happy with the system in place
Pros
Pay, management, training
Cons
System
18 September 2020
Hi there, we would love to know more about your experience and encourage you to reach out to the local HR Team on how we can improve or help with any unresolved issues you might have: hr@24-7intouch.com
I recently started with this company and was super excited to start, was laid off due to COVID prior to applying here. Training was simple and easy. Now, I'm being screamed at and verbally abused by customers to the point I dread calls. I'm being forced into working two hours OT every shift, putting me at 50 hours a week, against my will, which should have been mentioned when we were hired but was only told to us before first real day, giving us no time to prepare for that. I'm a full time student and am severely struggling to get my homework done because this job is so demanding. Working at a computer for 11 hours a day, with only two half hour lunches is killing my eyes and head. Horrible headaches, eye strain galore, neck pain. I can't request any schedule changes for 90 days, which is typical, but my contract is only 90 days so I have zero control over when I work. I already want to leave the company, but can't find my contract to see how to do so. I am not going to risk my eyes, neck, and deal with horrible headaches and verbal abuse every single day for a job. Not worth it. Pay is $13, which isn't too bad but not great for a call center, however with OT, that may be a bit better for me even though I don't want to work OT. My TL is super cool so that's the one bright side. I'm doing well in my job, I just can't take the strain anymore. Team is typically nice but there's a lot of restrictions.
Pros
Team is chill, Management is okay
Cons
Forced OT, eye strain, headaches, verbal abuse by customers, no control over schedule, see above for rest
It's a special kind of H***but then it's a call center so that's to be expected. If you're hoping for advancement the opportunities are few and far between. Your best hope for a raise is when minimum wage exceeds your current hourly wage. If you want to enter into a leadership role prepare to be overworked and underpaid for your efforts.
Pros
Good People mostly.
Cons
Trying to move above the level of a front line agent is painful at best.
As a software developer, work was fast-paced and in demand at all times. There was always side discussions for other projects, and main projects to work on while still expected to handle maintenance requests and updates. You need to be able to handle a large workload at times, and handle multiple projects at once.I've learned multitasking is an acquired skill, especially when handling multiple projects and tasks. Also, the increase of more client facing meetings and requests means we need to handle time-based work and more soft-skills (planning, status updates).Management is great, and I haven't had an issue. Directors and VP's always smile when we pass by in the office, even though you have never worked with them or sat besides their desk. Friendly open office environment, where we can bring up any issues that come across. But it being addressed in a timely manner might be an issue, as it has to go through various levels of business to be approved (for example, salary increases).Culture is great, team is wonderful to work with and the reason I stay committed to the company. I want to see each and every one of us succeed in our daily roles, and work together to benefit the company. Everyone here is always willing to help if you ask, or can point you in the right direction.The hardest part is the constant requests that come in that might impose longer timelines for other projects, and also push deadlines. Having no buffer in between myself and Team Leads or VP's means they have direct access in getting a project or update done. These should be handled in a proper manner according - more...
Pros
Culture, benefits, flexibility, team.
Cons
Long hours, salary, sometimes higher management roadblocks, tedious tasks.
Early start, Very fast pace and stressful environment. Agents are very passionate and willing to work hard to meet the goals. Pressure from management. Salary is good but no job security.
Pros
salary
Cons
No job security
20 August 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We believe that success means being able to Learn and Unlearn. We would love to know more about your experience and encourage you to reach out to the local HR Team on how we can improve or help with any unresolved issues you might have: 204-318-3636
Workplace good, the job itself is worse. Extremely stressful. Customers just yell and say bad words. If you do not have the American accent, boy!! You are in trouble. Customers will not leave a stone unturned to humiliate you and you are bound to listen to them for 7:30 straight hours unless they utter the F word. That's the order from the management. The phone softwares are problematic(at least for Airbnb). Customers can't hear CSRs, and CSRs only hear cut off words that makes the situation worse. One call sometimes takes more than an hour, but management is pushy and forces the CSRs through team leads to meet the weakly goal. No work life balance. Will not get even an alternative weekend off in your schedule to spend time with family no matter how much you plead. The hourly $14 (which is pretty high than the min pay of winnipeg) is not worth at all compared to the insults and difficulties one have to go through. Worst job.
Pros
Office interior is nice
Cons
Job itself
13 July 2020
Hi There, we would love to know more about your experience and encourage you to reach out to the local HR Team on how we can improve or help with any unresolved issues you might have: 204-318-3636.
Pay is very low , hours are even worse. If you say you are available anytime, you will get stuck working late evening and all weekend. They won't rotate weekend off. You get told that is what you are stuck with. Not worth it to work there . No work life balance at all.
Pros
Easy to get hired
Cons
Hours, pay
19 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. If you feel comfortable with it, we strongly encourage you to reach out to our Winnipeg HR Team to expand on your experiences. They can help with any unresolved issues or concerns you may still have from your time working at 24-7 Intouch. They can be reached at hrwpg@24-7intouch.com or 204-318-3636. Thanks again.
don't apply they don't verify your work and don't give you updates accordingly. They don't have any stability with employees. Not good for future goals.
12 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We strongly encourage you to reach out to our Winnipeg HR Team to expand on your experiences, if you feel comfortable with it. They can help with any unresolved issues or concerns you may still have from your time working at 24-7 Intouch. They can be reached at hrwpg@24-7intouch.com or 204-318-3636. Thanks again.
While I've gone from agent to TL with the company, I'm finding it difficult to "make it" with the salary offered. Scheduling can be an issue as it is done based on business needs, so flexibility is always required. This place is a refuge for those just starting out or seeking employment immediately. Those wanting to get ahead or go places should probably look elsewhere.
5 June 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're disappointed to hear about the cons that you've listed. It's very important to us to always improve our employee experiences, so we will definitely pass on your feedback. We also encourage you to contact your local HR team if there are any unresolved issues or concerns that you still need help with: 204-318-3636.
The management and co-workers make me feel so much comfortable and enjoy my work. I had learning opportunities. We had a fun time, parties, activities to collect work memories. We had lots of free food to enjoy every day. They allow all employees to make a random team and work on any crazy project for 1 sprit and make any fun product. Yet, we had a hard time addressing all coming bugs on time.
5 June 2020
Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! We love to hear how comfortable and enjoyable working at 24-7 Intouch has been for you. We aren't 100% sure what you mean by "addressing all coming bugs on time", but we encourage you to reach out to the local HR Team if you have any unresolved issues or concerns: 204-318-3636.
Some days are hard because you are at your desk all day taking calls all day and there are chances that you will get multiple bad calls a day. But you will have to push through and continue working and not let the negative things that people say on the phone affect you
5 June 2020
Thank you so much for leaving this review. Happiness Is An Attitude, and your positivity really proves that!
All the best friendships form in the office and everyone makes sure it's an enjoyable environment to work in. Lots of fun activities during special events, Halloween and Valentines day were my favourite with the EX team. Management was great but HR is a different story. A lot of people ran into problems with HR and they give the runaround all the time asking us to confirm with management when management won't have the answers and refer us to ask HR.
5 June 2020
Thanks so much for this review. We love hearing how much you're enjoying working at 24-7 Intouch. As far as your comments around issues with HR, we want to make sure that you're helped with any unresolved issues or concerns that you might have. If you'd feel comfortable with it, please send an email to communications@24-7intouch.com to expand on your experiences. Thanks again.
Not a happy relaxed place to work. Very pushy. Underpaid for the amount of work. Very stressful. The supervisors wouldn't take calls unless the customers were yelling and insistent.
5 June 2020
We appreciate that you took the time to write this review. We would like to make sure that you've been heard and that all issues have been resolved. If you'd be comfortable with it, we encourage you to contact our Winnipeg HR Team so that they can help with any unresolved issues or concerns that you might have: 204-318-3636
There is room for people from different backgrounds to join this organization. The flexibility is great as well. The organization is technologically diverse and this is great!
11 May 2020
Thank you so much for this awesome review! We love hearing how positive your working experience has been, specifically around diversity and flexibility. We appreciate it!
Tips: Know what exactly you want from the beginning. If you want growth, keep talking about it with your TL Work smart. If you are dedicated and show improvement, the chance of growing within the business is higher. Believe in yourself.
1 May 2020
Thanks for the review! Since we are always willing to Learn and Unlearn, please let us know if there's anything we can do to turn your 4-star review into a 5-star one by emailing communications@24-7intouch.com. Thanks again!
Excellent workplace. Great work environment. I always had fun working for 247 in touch. I had to leave because I moved to a different city, otherwise they have great carrier advancement opportunities.
1 May 2020
Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that your experience working at 24-7 Intouch was such a positive one. Best of luck on your new journey!
  1. Employee reviews