24-7 Intouch Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 November 2017
No opportunities for advancement, management doesn't care about you. Don't do this to yourself and go to another customer service position if you can.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Everything else.
10 November 2017

We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience at 24-7 Intouch. Your feedback will be shared with the management team at the Winnipeg site.

A day at 24-7intouch is fast.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 September 2017
At 24-7intouch we answered a high volume of calls from placing orders, taking messages and escalating technical issues to the appropriate departments.

I learnt how to patiently listen to customers in other to effectively solve customer service issues.
Pros
Good supervisors
10 November 2017

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working for 24-7 Intouch.

Good work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 September 2017
Wasn't the best but I had fun working there and people were very friendly. Long days and weeks but was worth the pay. Got bored of sitting behind a desk so decided to be a cook instead.
10 November 2017

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad that you enjoyed the workplace and the people.

A good place to start
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 August 2017
Being a new immigrant in a small city like Winnipeg is tough as it takes time to find a good suitable job. 24-7 Intouch is always hiring so it is a good place to start working and get some Canadian work experience.
Pros
Paid training
Cons
No fixed schedule
5 September 2017

Thanks for your review! We agree that it's a great place to start - and stay!

Horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 August 2017
horrible place to work...people don't generally stay long, people tend to be groupie,pay is terrible for the work you do, management can be rude and snappy, hours are awful, bad Team Leaders, gossiping from management, lots of restriction and favoritism the only good thing are SOME of the coworkers you meet. I would never recomment this place of employment to anyone unless you are desperated.
Pros
Learned how to talk to customers
Cons
Management, Useless Team leaders
5 September 2017

We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience at 24-7 Intouch. We're always striving to improve, so your feedback will be reviewed by the leadership team at the Winnipeg site.

Productive, good for starters
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 August 2017
- A typical day at a work
- Good for new comers
- fast paced work, hours not so good
- Enjoyable part is making more friends, learning new skills
- Management is ok
- Good for overtime work
- Good pay
Pros
Good work environment, good training, good for newcomers, easy work
Cons
No holiday pay, Sometimes Stressful
5 September 2017

Thanks for your review! It sounds like you're enjoying a lot of what 24-7 Intouch has to offer AND your positive attitude will spread through your location. Keep it up!

It was a fun place to work...at first
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 June 2017
A typical day at work:

What you learned:

Management:

The hardest part of the job:
- Management

The most enjoyable part of the job:
- Some of the people are awesome and make work enjoyable!
Pros
- Some of the people are awesome and make work enjoyable!
Cons
- Management
8 August 2017

Thanks for your review! If you'd like to provide more specific information for us to review with leadership, please email: communication@24-7intouch.com. Thanks!

customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 May 2017
I was hired for a customer service rep position at the office and it was an easy process. the typical day is coming in to work and signing in to the computer and taking calls and some times emails from customers! its usually pretty easy and then you get breaks and lunch too.
Pros
very easy
Cons
repetitive sometimes
Agent (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 May 2017
I really like working at 24/7. I was helping a friend find a job and saw that I could review it. I would recommend it to anyone. My friend can't sit at a desk so it's not the place for him. Made a lot of great friends over the last year and hope to make more. Management pressures us to do our job, some people seem to hate that, but it's our job so they need to deal. Ignore the bad reviews! Some accounts are harder than others, I've been on a few and was only one that I didn't enjoy but it was only to help them out for a couple of months so I didn't mind
Pros
People
Cons
Building is kind of run down
Team-building and positive environment from co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 May 2017
I was really nervous about working in a call center, as my last experience was terrible. 24-7 Intouch helped me realize that there was a difference between in-bound call centers and out-bound. They also helped me overcome any personal weaknesses I had, and even though I wasn't the best customer service agent, they still encouraged me to do my best. The one thing I was most disappointed in was the fact that they didn't keep me on after my contract was up, because I actually enjoyed what I did there. As I was on a seasonal contract, which was over in two-months, I was not eligible for any benefits.
Pros
Team-orientated
Cons
No set schedule, had to be available everyday even if you wanted weekends off
Cool workspaces with good training program
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 May 2017
i was hired on for a customer service agent back in january for an online ride sharing company. the training program was very thorough and got me ready for all of the questions from customers.

they are fair with lunch breaks and offered me time off when i requested it. overall a good place to work with room for advancement offered via email quite often! keep it up! way better than other call centers
Pros
on-site caffeteria, good training program, free parking
Cons
accessibility by transit hard on sunday only
Great Place to Grow!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 May 2017
24-7 Intouch has provided an incredible place to learn and grow. There are company-wide philosophies of Learn/Unlearn and Fail but Fail Fast that allow both new and experienced employees to feel empowered to try new things and learn from their mistakes without judgement or negative criticism. As a more junior employee, I am encouraged to voice my opinions and test my ideas. I've been challenged in new ways throughout my time here, and have grown into managing a team and taking on more responsibility in my relatively short tenure. I know this is a place I can continue to grow in my career for a long time.
Pros
Encouragement, Empowerment
Cons
Non-standard projects can change quickly, requiring flexibility
24-7 Intouch
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 April 2017
Good place to work if you are looking for part time as they pull you in with full time hours then slash your hours in half to part time. Great people to work with.
Always fun and something new everyday
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 March 2017
Training is very well done.

For the most part, everyday brings something new exciting working for fantastic people in a team.

The company goes to great lengths to keep employee moral up and showing appreciation.

The cons are the pay isn't great. There is zero job security regardless of your position. Easily replaced.
Pros
Work culture, food days, employee appreciation
Cons
pay, job security
Don't do it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 March 2017
Very terrible work environment. No one cares about you. Not HR or your team leaders. Gave it a one star because a few of my friends I applied with made working there bearable. Hate hate hate it. They've kind of ruined call centres for me.
Cons
Management, Hr, Team leads. Basically everyone in charge.
Happy Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 March 2017
Best job l've had so far. Everyone was super nice. Get Free food, free gift cards and all that. i was on a contract and was really sad when it ended. would totally love to go back and work there.
Pros
free environment, fun coworkers, and free food
Cons
great pay
productive
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 March 2017
answering calls, giving advice to the callers, beauty consultant.the hardest part of the job is taking calls from the disappointed customers. and they will asked for the supervisor.
Friendly place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 February 2017
It's a good place to work for minimum wage there are advancement opportunities. It's a good place for re-entry in to the work place or a first job. They are good at training for a first job.
Cons
Pay scale
The great management and staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 January 2017
Good place to work with people and understand their needs. It was nice to have work experience in this country.
Pros
Medical Insurance
Cons
No meal allowance
Fun and dynamic.
Holiday Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 January 2017
>Great learning opportunity.
Products are continously changing and the scope is expanding which allows us to learn more and more.

>Fun and lively environment
Different culture are being shared and respected.
Pros
Free snacks during sale season.
Cons
Long hours are encouraged dyring sale season.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24-7 Intouch. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9