24-7 Intouch

24-7 Intouch Employee Reviews

Canada164 reviews
It can be a great place to work
Tips:
Know what exactly you want from the beginning.

If you want growth, keep talking about it with your TL

Work smart.

If you are dedicated and show improvement, the chance of growing within the business is higher.

Believe in yourself.
1 May 2020
Thanks for the review! Since we are always willing to Learn and Unlearn, please let us know if there's anything we can do to turn your 4-star review into a 5-star one by emailing communications@24-7intouch.com. Thanks again!
Productive and Fun
There is room for people from different backgrounds to join this organization. The flexibility is great as well. The organization is technologically diverse and this is great!
11 May 2020
Thank you so much for this awesome review! We love hearing how positive your working experience has been, specifically around diversity and flexibility. We appreciate it!
Excellent workplace. Great work environment.
Excellent workplace. Great work environment. I always had fun working for 247 in touch. I had to leave because I moved to a different city, otherwise they have great carrier advancement opportunities.
1 May 2020
Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that your experience working at 24-7 Intouch was such a positive one. Best of luck on your new journey!
Productive and fun place to work at, EX team fun events are awesome!
Work is great, depending on the season it can be hectic or laid back. Training classes are great with constant learning opportunities. Hardest part of the job is prioritizing the work load and once that's done, its totally fine! The thing I enjoy the most is the EX events and the people I work with.
Pros
EX events, diversity, ongoing training on some accounts
Cons
pay
1 April 2020
Thank you so much for the review! We love hearing that you've been enjoying the Employee Experience activities, training and the people you work with. We also appreciate the feedback and will make sure it gets to the right teams. Thanks again!
Productive and fun
My time working there temporary i was in a positive environment, had a decent wage, and learned new skills including communication. everyday was productive.
P
Pros
flexibility
Cons
temporary
1 April 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We're glad to know that even though your time working for 24-7 Intouch was temporary, that it was a positive experience for you.
A good springboard
Management doesn’t put enough effort into employee satisfaction. There are opportunities for advancement but they are primarily offered to bi-lingual agents.
23 March 2020
Thank you for writing a review. We believe that success means being able to Learn and Unlearn, and we would love to know more about your experience so that we can improve. We encourage you to reach out to the local Winnipeg HR team so that they can help with any unresolved issues or concerns that you might have: 204-318-3636
Learned new skills
They taught me new skills on software I had never used. There was a decent work environment. The pay and benefits are decent. It is a nice job for newcomers or first job
17 March 2020
At 24-7 Intouch, we value feedback as an opportunity for ongoing growth. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with us.
It was a good place
This organisation is a relaxed place to work. The typical day at work is characterised by the normal day with less hassles. I recommend 24-7 Intouch to you
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 24-7 Intouch?
Its a productive workplace
24-7 is a great compony to work with. It has productive & supportive environment and its a great learning place. I learnt a lot from 24-7 Intouch and highly recommend this company.
Good entry level job
Advisable for starters. Good relationship with colleagues and leads. One detractor is the work schedule. It's sometimes out of the regular work time. So far, we still hanging on.
Casual work atmosphere good for a first time /part time job
As you get well versed with the work you're doing it gets better. It is a service industry so expect some brickbats from the customer. But do not take it personally.
Productive yet enjoyable work environment
There are very high productivity expectations but the team leads ensure that every one enjoys the environment and is comfortable enough to meet expectations
One of the worst places i worked at
At 24-7 intouch if you get to the interview you’re going need to do the first half on the computer and its about what account you’re good for. It’s probably the worst job you can get because you’ll most likely be on contract and even if you do well they will still let you go and hire new people to take your place
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
Zero job security even if you do good no life outside work if you get afternoon to evenings
Good experience
Learnt a lot in dealing with clients frim US or Canada. Either sharing their experiences about a product, or service or complaints about stores or products. Making new purchases online or over the phone. Learnt to deal all type of clients.
Very good company to work and learn at the same time
24-7 in touch is one of the companies that you will be happy to go to work every morning.
there is a team of employees they are just there to take care of your well being.

the bosses are very accessible and open to any questions o concerns
It's okay
A good beginner job with not very much opportunity to advance, good for a year or 2 at most without getting tired with the few cons that are present at the job.
Good
Good place to work. I awsome group of people which made for fast days. The work was interesting and enjoyable. Management was also great very laidback and helpful.
Best
Great experience
Great job

Great people

I had the best experience there. Wish I could go back but am working somewhere else now. They are really fast at getting back to you when you apply.
Nice place.
Nice place, fast paced, friendly and relaxed but shift swapping is not flexible. salary is not commensurate with the work load. worked on contract basis for 6 weeks. contract was not extended.
Good place
This place was a really nice place to work at. The people were nice, everyone know each other, it didn’t feel like a workplace once you meet some people.
Excellent and nice place to work
Nice place to work friendly staff ,training was nice provides breaks in each 2 hours ,team leads and mangers were nice to each and every staffs ,and i will give an overall 5/5 rating