24-7 Intouch Employee Reviews

It was a wonderful experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 July 2018
It is a good place to work. You can get to do things at your pace initially but you have to set targets for yourself as you settle in. There is always room for improvement
Pros
Casual workplace
Cons
The pay
Very poorly managed, difficult to make any changes.
CSRII (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 July 2018
Not much to say, to be honest. The company is poorly managed, and recent development has made it hard to get rid of the useless teammates. Laziness is to be expect, and is practically rewarded by never being properly coached or dealt with, and if you work hard, they will ask more of you until you break or quit. You will not feel particularly valued, no matter what amount of work you do.

Culture wise, the company is similar to highschool, in that everyone has a clique (Smokers, gossipers, hipsters, etc etc). If you don't belong, you won't make friends.

The environment is fairly stressful, enough so that you will probably end up smoking. Everyone does there anyway, so...

Management is god awful. Submitting vacation time is extremely difficult, borderline impossible, and if there's a mistake, it will take weeks to be corrected.

Only good thing about this company is that the pay CAN be decent, if you speak french, and land in a good account. You might make as much as some TLs.
Pros
You get paid.
Cons
management, poor hours
decent place to work depending on the account you are in
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 July 2018
I've heard of the bad accounts at this job. The managers can make or break how you feel about the place. The people are usually pretty cool. The job itself though, is the worst part of it. Not super hard, but you deal with nonsense from people everyday
n/a
Operations Agent (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 July 2018
The job is a good job to get by, especially as a student, your life will be easier if you have a good rapport with your supervisors. the hardest part of the job is the customers, they can be rude sometimes but you will get by if you are interested
Pros
easy job
Cons
crazy customers
Don't belittle.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 June 2018
The place is honestly laid back but amazing. The people around you are amazing too and everyone gets along. You pick up the routine and work pretty quick since its very easy so stick with it as long as possible if you're perm. After 7 months I felt like the soul was being sucked out of me since the work for me got repetitive so I quit. I later realized it was a huge mistake because 24-7 has a unique charm you can't find elsewhere.
Pros
2 breaks and a lunch
Cons
Lunch is unpaid
Unmotivating + Bad Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg21 June 2018
I think 24-7 Intouch as a company does care about their employees especially in terms of providing support such as immediate answer to questions, free snacks day, games or any fun things. So kudos to the employee experience team (the only thing that's great in this company).

My problem is with the account though; I was assigned in an account with a toxic environment and bad management. I have never seen a manager who's words of encouragement includes "because of your bad performance, I'm going to be yelled at by our clients so do a good job!"

There's no flexibility with your schedule at all plus they have a really bad scheduling arrangement, the TL's look really stressed out and sometimes you feel bad to ask help from them because they have a lot going on. This is something wrong with a certain acct only though as I see that other employees from other accounts look happy with their jobs so...

The only enjoyable thing while I was in this company was the people I've been friends with, I met a lot of good people here (from TL's, to support and fellow agents) although almost all of us left already so this definitely says something about the management.
Pros
good people, good employee experience team
Cons
Stressful environment, Bad management, No flexible schedule (you can be lucky though)
Questionable.
Sephora Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 June 2018
Manager was very rude to me, supervisors never help phone agents...not a very positive environment. One of my coworkers was literally on the phone for over four hours with a client and received no help from higher staff.
Pros
decent pay and hours
Cons
terrible management
Awful Not to work for if you have other commitments!!!
french bilingual CSR (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 May 2018
Working at 24-7 intouch has been nothing but issues. They are very careless when it comes to the personal life of their employees. For example. I take public transportation to get myself to and from work (bus) therefore i have requested no night shifts to ensure i arrive home safely. For the three months ive worked here there were only 9 of my work days where i did not get off at 11:30. I have requested multiple times to be able to work something out with them but they refuse. I would really like to find a new job... the company is not worth the mental hassle that this job is. The work itself is great the people and the envirnonment are not. On my best days i feel disrespected by my bosses...
Pros
only job that hires literally anyone
Cons
Very rude and disrespecful bosses
Csr
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 May 2018
I so love this job best job so far I have ever had and it aucks that my term is up in 2 days i would really love to continue to work for this company. If anyone from 24-7 sees this and knows of anywhere I would be good for in the company plz let me know and I will do my best to apply. Thanks a bunch to all the loving and caring people I have been working with so far. I love how my Team Leaders and SOD's and Lead Line is there to help you no matter what and also any of the floor support that has been there and helped me as well i love all of you and will miss all of you dearly.
Pros
Lots and lots of fun
Cons
The point system sorry
Wonderful place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 May 2018
Was there for a short time but had a great opportunity to learn a lot and be friendly with the people there. The environment is chill and modern with a management willing to help out for learning and with difficult customers.
Wonderful place to be in.
General call center work environment.
Guest Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 April 2018
The work environment of 24-7 Intouch (at least in the position I held) was not extremely efficient. The team I was a part of was rather small, and the supervisor didn't seem to have any motivation in teaching the employees more than what they needed to know as base knowledge for the job position.
Pros
Modern work environment.
Cons
Not completely sanitary, nor resourceful.
Best place anybody can ever work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 March 2018
I worked at 24/7Intouch for a month, it was just a contract but it was the best place i have ever worked for. Very friendly environment. plus the TL's where more than just supportive
Very productive, fun and rich in culture
FRENCH BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVIVE (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 February 2018
Very good experience of work for me. Learn to talk to people clearly and efficient. Very usefull experience. Very recommended job for anyone, and good support customer servive.
Good place to work, great team, supportive staff
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 February 2018
Answering calls, answering emails, assisting with customers and handling complaints. Management was always supportive, helpful and reliable.

The part I enjoyed most of the job was being able to help customers with inquiries, orders and returns.
Good place to start but the management not organized well
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 February 2018
i have worked for 2-7 intouch for 5 months. i got laid off because of over staffing and reduction in work force. My question for the management team was why only i am only the one who is laid off? there were people whose had very bad record of attendance, performance but they did not get any termination letter. when i asked the management team about this they just reply me one thing there is the fair process which we go through, but they were not ready to explain me that. Due to this i had faced many problem with my immigration process,
Pros
no target of attending calls, good supervisors
Cons
no proper training
Enjoying it so far
agent (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 January 2018
I've been working at the 24-7 Intouch on Taylor for about 2 years and so far really enjoy it. Everyone has been so friendly and helpful. Other reviews seem to say different but in my experience those that complain are the ones that are getting coached on being slackers. So, if you aren't going to work for your job and always getting in trouble I can see why you wouldn't look it! I personally have had no issue with any management or other agents. The place is a bit run down but I heard we are moving out of there soon. There is a newer employee experience department that keeps things fun and I hope one day to be able to move to that department. I haven't seen too many opportunities for manager positions but there have been people promoted to Team Leaders during my 2 years so if you work hard, you could potentially be promoted. Hopefully one day soon, just need to fix my quality ratings
Pros
always fun and interesting
Cons
parking is not the greatest when you work later in the day
Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 January 2018
I enjoyed to work in Intouch, all team leader & supervisor were very helpful.
Employee Experience persons were very good.
work hours were very flexibly.
Lots of new people on the regular
Tier 2 Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 January 2018
A good place if on the right account. Many accounts to choose from. There are many activities held for the employees and there is a good group benefits package.
Solid "meh/10"
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 December 2017
The environment with this place feels a lot like highschool, people branch off into their own areas and friend groups, and sometimes drama within those groups will absolutely ruin a day, as they take up a majority of the call center. I recommend this place to work, but keep to yourself.

The different accounts all have different aspects to them, but they are monotonous, and generally a little soul sucking.
Pros
8 hours paid a day, 2 paid breaks, 1 unpaid lunch.
Cons
Certain managers go on power trips.
Good energy and rapport with fellow colleagues
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 December 2017
A good place to work for starters. Good environment, considerate management, good people generally. You get to learn things not taught to you in training on the job.
Pros
Gifts when you work overtime and good environment, taxi slips.
Cons
No free taxi slips on public holidays and weekends. which is when it is needed most.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24-7 Intouch. Our community is ready to answer.