180 Smoke

180 Smoke Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
Great working for them, if I could have stayed I would have. Loved the people I encountered both in the position and the customers. Great people to learn from.
180 Smoke is a great business to work for. I love going into work everyday because I work with awesome people, and for an awesome company that cares about their employees. This company has even changed my potential career field, to where I may want to work for their team higher up, rather than having it as a temporary part time job.
Employees take the brunt of the financial downsides for the company while they remain adamant that employees are the main asset for the company. Lies, forgetfulness, and misleading statements are constant. You don't have room to move up even if you're told you do; you don't have great commission potential as they move it by unfair tiers if you're successful to save cash; you don't have a fair shot at success in their new regions; you are replaceable and are treated as such.
I wrote a resignation letter after I was told it was the only option I had or they would write it in my file as "work abandonment" tho another higher up of mine gave me that time off.
would NOT work here if you want to save your reputation.
Worked for a family of 4 franchises. Poorly run, no communication. Often contradicted themselves. Very difficult to get a raise from minimum wage after working for over a year.
The role envisaged the supervision of overall finance and accounting, review of accounting transactions duly covering all the intricacies of the business. The management is ethical, professional and very friendly, everyone works as a team and projects are completed in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. The implementation of the new system and procedures in the retail environment was always a challenge as all team members needed to be trained to understand the new system which was necessary for internal controls. It was delightful to see the company grow with everyone's team effort and gave us a sense of accomplishment.
If you're looking for a few months of simple retail work, quick money, and a rather laid back environment then I'd highly recommend 180 Smoke. Though if you're seeking something with lots of mobility, room for pay raises, and long term commitment I'd seek elsewhere.
Pros
You can vape
Cons
Disorganization, poor management, very little opportunities to voice opinion
If you are in a management position they demand so much of you for very little money. 180 smoke management is grossly underpaid, there are better opportunities out there than basically working for nothing with this company.
good while it lasted, but pay is terrible and the demand is much. Staff is great but management was not organized.Overall if your a student this is great- but if you got bills to pay find something that will pay better.
Pros
laid back
Cons
bad pay
If you're looking for true opportunities for lateral advancement within a company that values an entrepreneurial-mindset, 180 Smoke is for you. Traditional business values with new-age techniques and management that genuinely cares about those at the storefront-level. Whatever background you come from, 180 Smoke values you! We have people from all walks of life: from bad experiences to good, 180 understands that life hits from all different directions. Definitely recommend this company!
Pros
Management, company culture, empowered sales force, harm reduction focused, etcetera
Cons
Rapid expansion leads to limited-lasting logistical discrepancies
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 180 Smoke?
180 had some great management, a really strong atmosphere, good products and informative workers higher than you that actually knew the products they stand by and sell, unlike some of their competitors.
Training provided by 180 was informative as well, if you needed assistance with just about anything you could contact them. Incentive program was probably my favorite part of the job because you could up-sell to any of our customers with juices, devices, etc that you would earn something from. I would receive my bonus and be surprised at how much I made...it was a great company to work for minus the wages but the incentives made up for that...largest vape company that has grown in such a short period of time.
Pros
Incentive Programs
Cons
honestly...none
I had joined 180 Smoke around the time of it's inception and it grow very rapidly. The team was always very hungry to succeed and grow. The management was strong if a little hectic, but that was sort of required given how fast everything moved.

Management wanted the most out of you but was very accommodating which you don't usually get!

The staff was solid and friendly too!
Pros
Management listens to concerns, ideas, and needs, Sales incentives, Easy/relaxed but upbeat pacing through the days (even during peak hours)
Cons
For my particular department, not much room to grow. Anything mangement or sales related will be good though!