18 WHEELS LOGISTICS Employee Reviews

Good industry and company
Logistics (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC11 January 2019
This is my 4th year here now and a lot has changed I must say.

When I started I was a customer service rep, and have transitioned to logistics. I've been able to work in several roles which has been fun because I am able to learn new things everyday.
Pros
I enjoy my manager he has good leadership skills, the company continues to move forward and tries to stay innovative
Cons
The industries seem to be very competitive
Growing now
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 January 2019
The management team seems to be changing over the past year. They are focusing on being more engaged towards making the company run more effectively which is positive for he culture.
Pros
Get to learn a lot about the logistics industry
Cons
Need more managers instead of all flat line
Most employees are friendly
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC26 April 2018
Great place for those who seek experience. The company is growing at a steady pace. Management is good and helps employees whenever needed. Work place can be stressful at times.
Pros
Stable job
Cons
Slow advancment
Toxic work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC11 December 2017
Since I've been here, the staff has been nothing but toxic. Nobody here other than some coordinators want to work as a team. Constant yelling among the staff. I swear everyday there's people yelling and blaming each other. The company brands itself as a respectable company with good teamwork and I can tell you that it's none of that. The salary is extremely low with no benefits at all. Owners are too focused on sales and not internal Operations. They hired a terminal manager to handle the Operations. However, the terminal manager is extremely toxic and yells and blames employees all the time and somehow made the situation worse. Employee morale is very low leading to terrible customer service.

This place is a mess. Only when the owners actually slow down and see what is going on with the Operations and care about it's employees does this company have a chance to succeed.
Pros
Some nice employees
Cons
Most staff are toxic, low wages, constant yelling
Everything was good
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC11 July 2017
Thesupervisor was very much uncooperative towards his employees. Not honest person not even hard working too. Not good working atmosphere. Pay was also so less
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Less salary