123Dentist logo

123Dentist Employee Reviews

Good atmosphere expectations clear

Featured review

123Dentist selected this as a representative review
I work for an office in Port Moody and it is great! They have clear expectations, great environment and team. It is face paced and has high expectations for both patient experience and staff but i love it knowing we are doing what’s best for the patients.

Pros

Great people, amazing patients, great support available

Cons

Can be very busy

Amazing Culture

I am a proud employee of 123Dentist. The support provided from the first day of my onboarding and beyond was exceptional. They have a very supportive culture and create a safe space to grow into your role. I would highly recommend this company.

Pros

Flexibility and support

Another large corporation where you are treated like a number and not a person

I had heard a lot of bad stories from other hygienists that worked at 123 offices but I decided to give it a try, Would not recommend. You are treated like a robot and not a human being. I have worked for both private offices and dentalcorp in the past, and honestly I would work for dentalcorp over 123, thats how bad it is. Very cheap with their employees, extremely high employee turnover (literally a revolving door of new faces every month), no benefits. Will definitely not be working for another 123 office in future.

Pros

None, no benefits at all

Cons

Treated like a number

Fast paced and busy however, supported at all levels, great culture

Toronto, ON on Dec 3,2020The culture is unique. I am part of a collaborative team where I feel supported not just from my immediate team but at all levels. I would say my manager is very approachable which promotes such a healthy work culture.

Pros

Support, encouragement, autonomy excellent culture

Cons

very busy and fast pace

Culture d'entreprise axée sur l'humain

Entreprise très humaine qui maximise le talent et axée sur le bohneur des employés et le service à la clientèle. Environnement respectueux, de confiance, d'entraide et de valorisation.

Pros

Respect et reconnaissance. DĂ©sir de faire toujours mieux.

Cons

Jeune entreprise et cetaines ressources sont encore Ă  venir.

Do not temp for this company

I’ve been waiting 5 weeks to be paid for 2 temporary shifts I worked on Aug 31 and Sept 1 2020 as a CDA! The regional manager is extremely difficult to deal with!

Proud Employee

I have always felt supported and respected by the company. I started over 10 years ago and can say hard work does not go unrecognized. I am so proud to be part of the 123 family! This is my career and take pride in writing this review. I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else!

Pros

Flexible, training, benefits

Great Dental Office

The work is usually fast-paced. The management are supportive and knowledgeable. I’ve learned a lot. I love my co- workers. The company provides medical. It’s the best office I’ve worked at.

Pros

Professional offices.

Cons

Some of the work hours.

Great place to work!

Great company to work for and the team collaboration is excellent! I would recommend this company to my friends and family as they care about their staff as well as our patients!

123 dentist is a great place to work, fun professional atmosphere. Everyone helps one another out. I have been here for 7 years and am happy to say I wouldn’t leave.

Pros

Managers always trying to keep staff happy

Cons

No benefits

Jobs at 123Dentist

See more jobs

Caring, Freindly, Fair Employer

I have worked with 123 dentist for 11 years now . When I started I was nervous about what the “corporate” world would be , after having worked in smaller practices for many years before this. I was pleasantly surprised and this has truly been the best dental position I have had . The people I work with are truly the best , they are not only coworkers but family . Best career decision I have made.

Pros

Benefits, fair employer, advancement opportunity.

Positive environment and helps to grow

I have been able to learn a lot while working here. All the staff, including management, is very helpful and always motivates me. There is a positive environment in the office. I love working here!

Pros

Flexible schedule, helpful staff, growth, positive environment

Fast-paced very fun place to work

I really like working at 7 oaks laser dental. The people there are really fun to work with. I have gotten to know all of them and I consider them all family.We are a fast- paced office, usually but in the down time we always have things to do.All the staff work together to ensure that the office runs smoothly and the patients are happy when they arrive and when they leave.

Pros

Very friendly staff

Cons

Sometimes too fast-paced

Don't be fooled by the fake reviews

This corporate dental company is as bad as it sounds. They are driven by financial gain, people don't matter to them you are just a number. If your desperate go ahead, but don't expect to be treated with any respect. They also pay TERRIBLE, no benefits, no sick days, no uniform allowance.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Room for Advancement

I advanced in the company fairly fast, I went from a dental receptionist to dental admin to manager in about a span of 2 years. I have had the pleasure of working with people from all types of back grounds and culture. I have to say these are some of the hardest working people I know and that I will be friends with for life. You come for the job here, but you end up staying for the people.

Pros

Highley rewarding job, both from a personal stand point and a from a career stand point

Cons

Not being able to satisfie everyone's needs and wants.

Great company to work with

My experience with 123 Dentist has been positive. Great team, support from regional managers and access to learning are some of the bonuses of working here

Fun place to work and grow. Very organized

Willoughby dental centre is an awesome place to work at. All the staff are super friendly and are always willing to help. They understand each other and help. Very courteous towards patients and highly organized. Always a great place to work.

Pros

Friendly, organized and helping staff

Cons

Sometimes can be very very busy

valued and appreciated

I have nothing but good things to say about my office and 123Dentist. It feels like I am a part of one big family. I have been working as an office manager here for the past 8 years and it has been a great place to work. Our regional manager is very approachable and supportive with whatever issues may arise. She has made it possible to communicate with my fellow office managers under her to share ideas and give/receive support from them. She makes me feel like I am valued and appreciated for the work I do and I like to make sure my staff know that they are as well. I feel that the culture at 123Dentist is how any good company should be; that you work hard, do your job well and have fun while doing it. You will be appreciated for your hard work.

Pros

bennefits, Christmas parties, uniform allowances, fun contests, office lunches.

Fast past office & family like atmosphere

I have been with 123 dental and the same regional manager for over 5 years now. I have grown tremendously over the past 5 years starting off as a receptionist to now managment. The office I currently work at is extremely busy with new challenges daily allowing me to expand my dental knowledge. Im very happy with my family like dental team !

Pros

Flexable schedule & room to grow

Great workplace, Supportive, Productive and Healthy Environment.

Started with 123Dentist Family almost 2 years ago, best decision I made, even thought it is a corp but you still have the family work environment feel, support and growth that you need within a company. Great resources, training, flexibility with hours. It is a lot of work but working with a great team makes it much easier and fun. Great company!

Pros

benefits, Flexibility, Growth

Great Place To Work!!

I've been with 123Dentist for 2 years and love it! The culture at the office is flexible and fun but also fast-paced which I enjoy. I always feel supported by management and everyone is always willing to go the extra mile for each other no matter what team they are on.
  • 123Dentist