123Dentist

officeworkingcompanygreatworkstaffsupportteam

Good atmosphere expectations clear

Featured review

123Dentist selected this as a representative review
I work for an office in Port Moody and it is great! They have clear expectations, great environment and team. It is face paced and has high expectations for both patient experience and staff but i love it knowing we are doing what’s best for the patients.

Pros

Great people, amazing patients, great support available

Cons

Can be very busy

Great, supportive

I have worked for 123 long before they went corporate and do not see any difference in the new structure. The company still cares about the employees and has great policies and people in place to make sure everyone is supported.

Insights into 123Dentist

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Time and location flexibility

Undervalued

Regional management are fairly absent, the office seems to be underfunded when it comes to having equipment to support daily function. Not practical for a busy practice with a high volume of patients. Understaffed most of the time, a high turn around with staff.

Great company

Great company with lots of room to grow I enjoyed working with them since day one. Most regional managers are very nice and helpful - it can be stressful at time but it’s the same for almost all jobs out there e

Job Work/life balance

This is not a 9-5 job, you need to be very flexible even during weekends and holidays. There may also be travel required which may not be ideal for some.

Pros

You meet a lot of nice people

Cons

Very long hours

Overwhelming

Signed contract stating as full-time reception only to be given part-time hours. Work experience was not necessary and promised to be taught the knowledge on-site only to be left fending for yourself when dealing with patients. Work environment is stressful, co-workers tend to speak to you like you’re wasting their time. Such a very uncomfortable situation.

Negative work environment

Payroll department is not a good place to work. You are not allowed to ask questions if you have any problem. If you want stress please work here in payroll department.Make sure never ask any question to Payroll Lead.I have never worked in such company.You will learn one new word here “Play around” when you will ask question to solve payroll error.

Official response from 123Dentist

3 June 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you felt you did not have a good experience at this time. At 123Dentist, we have an open work environment where all employees are able to ask questions at all times to any of the payroll team, payroll lead or payroll manager. In addition, team members have access to other avenues to reach out to when they have questions or concerns, at any time. We encourage you to contact the HR Department directly - if you have not already done so - in order to complete an exit interview. We welcome feedback and the opportunity to address any concerns our employees have.

Great company

Great culture and team at 123Dentist. Enjoy working with great professionals at this company. 123Dentist focuses on the best patient experiences, and it shows.

Only consider if you're desperate

This corporation does not care about any of their employees, you're simply just another number."Benefits" offered (if any), wont last you more than a couple of months until you're maxed out.It's quite apparent that management has no training and/or experience. Can't say you weren't warned.

Great company work for

Great work life balance and lovely people to work with! Lots of team building and career growth. Thier mission and values are what make them worth working for !

Amazing Culture

I am a proud employee of 123Dentist. The support provided from the first day of my onboarding and beyond was exceptional. They have a very supportive culture and create a safe space to grow into your role. I would highly recommend this company.

Pros

Flexibility and support

Another large corporation where you are treated like a number and not a person

I had heard a lot of bad stories from other hygienists that worked at 123 offices but I decided to give it a try, Would not recommend. You are treated like a robot and not a human being. I have worked for both private offices and dentalcorp in the past, and honestly I would work for dentalcorp over 123, thats how bad it is. Very cheap with their employees, extremely high employee turnover (literally a revolving door of new faces every month), no benefits. Will definitely not be working for another 123 office in future.

Pros

None, no benefits at all

Cons

Treated like a number

Culture d'entreprise axée sur l'humain

Entreprise très humaine qui maximise le talent et axée sur le bohneur des employés et le service à la clientèle. Environnement respectueux, de confiance, d'entraide et de valorisation.

Pros

Respect et reconnaissance. Désir de faire toujours mieux.

Cons

Jeune entreprise et cetaines ressources sont encore à venir.

Do not temp for this company

I’ve been waiting 5 weeks to be paid for 2 temporary shifts I worked on Aug 31 and Sept 1 2020 as a CDA! The regional manager is extremely difficult to deal with!

Proud Employee

I have always felt supported and respected by the company. I started over 10 years ago and can say hard work does not go unrecognized. I am so proud to be part of the 123 family! This is my career and take pride in writing this review. I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else!

Pros

Flexible, training, benefits

Great Dental Office

The work is usually fast-paced. The management are supportive and knowledgeable. I’ve learned a lot. I love my co- workers. The company provides medical. It’s the best office I’ve worked at.

Pros

Professional offices.

Cons

Some of the work hours.

Great place to work!

Great company to work for and the team collaboration is excellent! I would recommend this company to my friends and family as they care about their staff as well as our patients!

123 dentist is a great place to work, fun professional atmosphere. Everyone helps one another out. I have been here for 7 years and am happy to say I wouldn’t leave.

Pros

Managers always trying to keep staff happy

Cons

No benefits

Caring, Freindly, Fair Employer

I have worked with 123 dentist for 11 years now . When I started I was nervous about what the “corporate” world would be , after having worked in smaller practices for many years before this. I was pleasantly surprised and this has truly been the best dental position I have had . The people I work with are truly the best , they are not only coworkers but family . Best career decision I have made.

Pros

Benefits, fair employer, advancement opportunity.

Positive environment and helps to grow

I have been able to learn a lot while working here. All the staff, including management, is very helpful and always motivates me. There is a positive environment in the office. I love working here!

Pros

Flexible schedule, helpful staff, growth, positive environment

Fast-paced very fun place to work

I really like working at 7 oaks laser dental. The people there are really fun to work with. I have gotten to know all of them and I consider them all family.We are a fast- paced office, usually but in the down time we always have things to do.All the staff work together to ensure that the office runs smoothly and the patients are happy when they arrive and when they leave.

Pros

Very friendly staff

Cons

Sometimes too fast-paced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 123Dentist. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement