1-800-GOT-JUNK? Employee Review

View all 1-800-GOT-JUNK? reviews

YOU overwork & get underpaid!
GM (Former Employee) –  BC5 September 2013
Unskilled Management. Zero benefits.
Overtime all the time. At hands of franchise owner that may or may not be invested in the success of the business you will end up frustrated. The head office is probably the only reason this company was rated in the top 100 places to work in BC.
My opinion: there are better jobs out there for the minimum wage paid by JUNK. AS well the lack of potential bonus / profit sharing as well as lack of future potential makes this an unsustainable job for most.
Pros
free junk
Cons
long hours, erratic scheduling.

Other 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Employee Reviews

Great culture, and a boss that cares
Lead Hand/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC23 March 2018
I've been with the company 2+ years and have enjoyed it thoroughly. The days fly by and the work balances out evenly between hard jobs and simple ones. The culture is everything. I've never had a job before that I didn't dread going to before Got Junk. The work changes day to day, you're never in the same place and it gives you a good work out. I couldn't ask for more.
Pros
Always something to do, the day flies by
Cons
Sometimes gross, long hours
Don’t trust the safety supervisor
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 October 2017
I don’t trust safety supervisor because he lied and cheat steal. for the company if he can make sure the companies protected for your back he will take you for a ride and lie to you at all times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. Our community is ready to answer.