1-800-GOT-JUNK? Employee Review

View all 1-800-GOT-JUNK? reviews

Great job
Truck Team Member (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PA16 September 2013
This job does not come with a typical work day. One day you could work non-stop 6 am to 6 pm and the next you could work just one or two hours. The best part of these job is when you get to actually help people who need their things removed. On the flip side the worst part of the job can sometimes be the people or the crazy stuff you have to remove.
Pros
Very interesting experiences
Cons
No guaranteed work week

Other 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Employee Reviews

Great culture, and a boss that cares
Lead Hand/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC23 March 2018
I've been with the company 2+ years and have enjoyed it thoroughly. The days fly by and the work balances out evenly between hard jobs and simple ones. The culture is everything. I've never had a job before that I didn't dread going to before Got Junk. The work changes day to day, you're never in the same place and it gives you a good work out. I couldn't ask for more.
Pros
Always something to do, the day flies by
Cons
Sometimes gross, long hours
Don’t trust the safety supervisor
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 October 2017
I don’t trust safety supervisor because he lied and cheat steal. for the company if he can make sure the companies protected for your back he will take you for a ride and lie to you at all times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. Our community is ready to answer.