Western Financial Group $110,600 jobs
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to communicate and effectively engage with a diverse group of clients.
- Actively engaging in (and at times overseeing) the…
Trans Mountain Corporation Inc.
- We operate Canada’s only pipeline system transporting crude oil and refined products to the West Coast.
- We deliver 300,000 barrels of crude oil and refined…
- As a member of the Regional Leadership Team, the Regional Director of Finance has overall accountability for the financial management of the Region and of its…
- Maximize the performance of employee group through effective leadership, motivation, communication and Rubicon performance management practices.
- Demonstrated success in overseeing financial systems and improving financial processes.
- A minimum of seven years of progressively senior financial management…
- Demonstrated track record of risk, financial and budget management.
- Directing the multi-disciplinary activities of work groups assigned to complex projects.
- Strong analytic and real estate financial skills.
- Review and manage the internal real estate group risk management and approval processes for international real…
- Provide financial and investment oversight at the property and portfolio level to ensure the economic viability of the properties and manage risk.
- The Project Manager working with the Project Superintendent will be responsible for and not limited to managing safety, quality, risks, maximizing project…
Sacré-Davey Engineering Inc.
- Strong task delegation based on group strengths and experience levels with the ability to stretch individuals;
- Ability to travel is required;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.