Water Works Mechanical jobs
Aureus Energy Services Inc.
Grande Prairie, AB
- Must have a Mechanical Aptitude.
- Willing to work nights, weekends, holidays.
- Water Transfer - Leads 1 & 2 Experienced.
- Water Transfer - Tech 1 & 2 Entry Level.
$18 - $23 an hour
- Support & work with our Mechanical Dept Project Leaders & other technicians Assist in successful project and restoration management.
$18 an hour
- The water treatment system utilizes current Canadian technology for separating water from solids.
- The ideal candidate will have some mechanical aptitude and…
- Able to work on and around open bodies of water.
- Able to work shift work (days/nights) for 12+ hours not including the travel time to site.
$30 - $35 an hour
- Mechanical final start up report.
- Hands on mechanical room build – Being able to take a 2D picture, and build a 3D mechanical room.
- Manages a team size of 2-6.
$22.19 - $25.96 an hour
- Public Works & Environmental Services Department, Water Services, Water Distribution Maintenance 2.
- Physical ability to do the work.
Municipality of Yarmouth
$38,995 - $46,794 a year
- Show initiative in your work and be able to work with little supervision.
- Position Title: Public Works Assistant.
- Reports to: Director of Public Works.
$20.78 - $26.90 an hour
- Must support a safe work culture including the incorporation of safe work practices in daily work.
- The Water and Wastewater Utility branches own and operate…
Tallman Technologies Inc.
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Model simulations of water pressure drop and conductive heat transfer using Flow Works.
- Secondary education in Mechanical Design.
$46.14 an hour
- Knowledge cost estimating mechanical systems;
- The Mechanical Foreperson is responsible for the ongoing maintenance and support of plumbing, heating and various…
- Remove and replace worn components, do general maintenance work and may work on plant shut-downs.
- The ability to do careful and exacting work.
$67,290 - $79,170 a year
- Business Unit: Public Works Division: Water & Wastewater.
- Job Title: Project Coordinator Water & Wastewater Engineering.
- Job Opening Id: 25315 # Required: 1.
- You will work with our water treatment research staff to design, execute, and analyze water treatment experiments; conduct advance characterization techniques;…
$28.90 - $34.00 an hour
- Must be able to plan, direct and coordinate the work of subordinates and supervise the work of semi-skilled and skilled workers;
NORAM Engineering & Constructors Ltd.
- The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects within NORAM’s nitration, green chemistry, electrochemistry or water treatment areas.
Marshall Well Drilling
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
- Mechanical and welding experience a asset.
- Ability to run a crew and work as a team.
- Looking for a experienced mud rotary driller.
- DZ drivers license is a must.
- You have strong attention to detail, a level of mechanical aptitude and are able to figure out how things work.
- Providing practical solutions to problems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.