Warehouse jobs in Prentiss, AB
- RothLochston is currently recruiting a Skilled Warehouse Person/Zoom Boom Operator for work in Northern Alberta.
- Duration is 6 - 12 months approximately.
$18 an hour
- As a leading supplier of track maintenance and friction management services and equipment we provide maintenance of way services to all Class I railroads and…
Northwell Oilfield Hauling
- We are looking for experienced Bed Truck, Winch Tractor Drivers and 45 Ton Journeyman Picker Operator.
- 5 years Rig moving experience.
Dura-Line Gravenhurst Plastics
Red Deer, AB
$21 - $28 an hour
- Lift truck (forklift) experience, a valid forklift license required.
- Fast paced manufacturing / warehouse environment.
- Computer knowledge and ability required.
- Warehouse Associates have an emphasis on safety and following safe work practices in a warehouse setting.
- Keeping the warehouse doors locked at all times.
$15 an hour
- A valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Comet Welding is a CWB certified welding and custom fabrication shop located in Lacombe, AB.
- Come to PetSmart and rise and shine with our furry friends!
- This position requires working during non-operating store hours which may include weekends and…
Piston Well Services Inc.
Red Deer, AB
- Class 3 or better driver license – with a clean abstract.
- Organization of warehouse area – general housekeeping of warehouse.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Located in Joffre, Alberta, JEEP has the processing capacity of 250 Mmcf/d of natural gas and is capable of producing up to…
- Under the direction of the Expeditor Leader, you will: receive/process stock received from warehouse, involving: unpack, count, fold, size and place on the…
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations and safe packing methods.
- Materials Handler - Red Deer, AB - (191151).
- Ability to remove and record cash in register at end of shift/closing and prepare bank deposits properly.
- Ensures that price-point drivers are in place to drive…
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Production Manager, Shop Lead Hand or Warehouse Supervisor.
- This position is responsible for the stacking and handling…
- Train and mentor Warehouse Coordinators to work collaboratively, manage inventory effectively, and track inventory KPI’s for their Areas.
$47,500 a year
- Phase 1: Warehouse Logistics (6 months) – *Learn the products we sell and how they get from the vendor to the customer.
- Great mentors and on-the-job training.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.