Warehouse jobs in Cumberland, NS
- Warehouse worker: 1 year (Preferred).
- The Warehouse Worker will be responsible for Filling and closing boxes, palletizing.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds +.
$47,500 a year
- Phase 1: Warehouse Logistics (6 months) – *Learn the products we sell and how they get from the vendor to the customer.
- Great mentors and on-the-job training.
- Proficiency with computer applications including knowledge of spreadsheets, email, and internal warehouse management software.
$13.00 - $14.60 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
$14.46 an hour
- May perform other activities, such as opening containers and crates, filling warehouse orders, assisting in taking inventory and weighing and checking materials…
$14.64 an hour
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year or equivalent experience.
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.