Vitality Assessments Group jobs
- Our health care and rehabilitation team is seeking full-time rehabilitation assistants in the Ottawa area to work with our team in support to the community…
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- Assessment of new data sources.
- Perform assessment on new data integration software, develop POC and make recommendations.
- Design data warehouse and data marts.
- Ensure that the department uses appropriate methods of assessment.
- Brings a fresh approach and vitality to the department.
- Commencement date: May 1, 2020.
- Answer multi-line phones and either direct the caller to the appropriate party or handle the caller’s needs yourself.
- Supporting the clinic manager as required;
Encompass Support Services Society
$21.79 - $24.20 an hour
- Participates in the assessment, goal setting and progress evaluation of children/youth.
- Ensures communication and liaison between group home, school, family and…
- Discuss benefits of objective cognitive assessments with targeted clinics and sites in order to have them book scans for clients and/or lease a NeuroCatch…
- The successful candidate will provide services such as assessment; diagnosis; individual, family, or group therapy; crisis intervention; rehabilitation;…
- Directing Rehab Services operations such as staff interviews, orientation, performance assessments, employee development and oversight.
$45 an hour
- We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to work at the Vitality Assessments Group.
- Conduct patient assessments and evaluations to determine their…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.