Vertical Access $121,400 jobs
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field with 10 years or more of experience at a management/leadership level…
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of the vertical segment and provides external leadership to industry, community, press.
- Sets quota and goals for organizations.
- Must be able to connect the dots across multiple verticals of the organization to ensure key corporate messages are embedded across a wide array of…
- Network knowledge in the areas of ROADM, OTN, Access and L2/L3 preferred.
- 10 years experience selling software and software related services to Tier 1,2,3…
- With new verticals, newly introduced features and untapped markets to access, this opportunity seeks top notch technical and people leaders to help teams find…
$900 a day
- And with 1499 vertical feet of terrain, its peak elevation is second only to Whistler, in all of BC, Alaska and Washington State.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.