jobs in Vancouver, BC
$26.77 - $31.48 an hour
- Our 9-1-1 Emergency / Non-Emergency Call Takers work in our emergency communication centres – one located in Vancouver and one in Saanich, that operate 24 hours…
- You also partner with store leadership to find opportunities to connect customers with powerful tools and solutions that help their business thrive.
- Perform general administrative duties such as reception, mail, inter-office communications, outgoing correspondence, petty cash and ordering supplies/textbooks…
- WestJet recognizes that the use of Alcohol and Drugs can adversely impact a safe work environment and the well-being of others including guests, suppliers and…
$23 an hour
- The Data Entry Clerk prepares, codes and enters patient identification data into an electronic file, maintains files, and performs clerical duties.
Ignite Future Education
$39.50 an hour
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- Conduct course and program evaluation or review.
$24.57 an hour
- Previous office and data entry experience needed.
- Data entry: 1 year (Preferred).
- Maintain libraries of electronic storage media.
$50 - $100 an hour
- Positions available in Greater Vancouver and the surrounding areas.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Commission.
- Salary: $50.00 to $100.00 /hour.
- Actively enrolled in an undergrad degree program.
- This internship program is thoughtfully orchestrated to provide you with strategic projects, broad exposure to…
- Successful candidates will enjoy free movies, competitive wages, flexible hours, tuition assistance and cash incentive programs.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Help with scheduling and workflow.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
$25.20 an hour
- Toyota’s Western Canada Parts Distribution Centre in Vancouver, British Columbia is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Warehouse Team Member.
$21.66 - $25.31 an hour
- Current Serving It Right Certificate.
- Business Unit/Department: Arts, Culture and Community Services (1200).
- Affiliation: CUPE 15 Non Pks.
$25 - $40 an hour
- Experienced operators in excavating for utilities need apply.
- Candidate should be Willing to work hard and willing to learn as part of our already strong team.
$18.13 an hour
- Supports the credit administration process by performing such duties as: responding to customer enquiries for accounts referred to collection agencies,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.