Vancouver Regional Construction Association jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Established in 1980, Lindsay Kenney LLP is a full service west coast law firm in Vancouver and Langley, providing legal services to local, regional, national…
Columbia Shuswap Regional District
Salmon Arm, BC
$5,288 - $5,926 a month
- Minimum Level I certification with the Building Officials Association of BC is required.
- Minimum Level II certification from the Building Officials Association…
- The ability to acquire and maintain strong networks of influential industry contacts within the region as well as maintain involvement with applicable regional…
- Certification as estimator with Canadian or BC Construction Associations.
- 6 to 8 years experience as an estimator for electrical construction projects.
Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company
- Regular monitoring of various construction developments, projects and exposures.
- Represent Trisura at various associations and industry related functions.
Kitimat General Hospital
- Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA).
- Regional Palliative Care Nurse consultant.
- It could also mean hundreds of jobs in construction and operation of…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.